Why can't these Boomers figure out how to take Monero?

I made this same post last week when it was GoFundMe.

Attached: 458765468538.png (1340x648, 99.03K)

i feel like this is another event being completely and irrationally blown out of proportion by the media for the sake of fear mongering

because most US exchanges don't allow monero. god bless the nigger-kneeling jewnited states!

They're too out of touch techwise, they drive trucks for a living and don't really interact with computers a ton.

It is, since the truckers set up in Ottawa crime went down 90%, they've been actively feeding the homeless and they've been taking time to clean up garbage on the streets while shoveling the sidewalks.
The only people complaining are either giggaNPCs or reddit urbanites complaining about having to take their significant others to stay with their boyfriends for the time being (yes this was an actual occurrence).

What does that have to do with Canada?

to my knowledge, most of the donations were from americans.

OK knuckle head. Go try and buy gas and maple syrup for the truckers with Monero. No one cares about you illiquid secret shitcoin in this instance.

>Go try and buy gas and maple syrup for the truckers with Monero.

People who aren't retards should be giving you cash for Monero.

Cause you should expect people not to be niggers.

you can send XMR to local monero. and give instructions to send CASH to an address.
Or you can convert xmr to anyother crypto, pay if its taxable and get cash from atm or cex

>instructions to send CASH to an address

What? How does this work?
Is there a video?
I don't get it.

Kraken has Monero

>because most US exchanges don't allow monero

I think Huobi doesn't do KYC.
You just need a VPN to sign up one time.

you put money in an envelope and take it to the post office.
Or you use money orders.
Or send someone gift card codes via Telegram.
See localmonero.co

wow bro sounds like the future of money

Yeah, transferring fiat currency sucks ass when you're banned from using banks, GoyFundMe and a bunch of other institutions. Luckily once they're in Monero, they can transfer it as they wish as long as they have internet access, and even use it to buy from more than a thousand vendors on cryptwerk.com

Monero Chuds are so annoying....

Attached: 1633116699186.png (540x473, 257.87K)

>Monero Chuds are so annoying....

Do you have an argument?

Nope, not here to waste time arguing with zealots. Just expressing my opinion

>my opinion

Your opinion is a playground taunt.
If they send BTC the government can track it from the donation address and block transactions to the truckers.
If they got Monero they would not be able to block it. At least no as easily. Not without doing hard core surveillance and arrests of the donation wallet holders.

Do we have proof that the Canadian Government has the ability to block Bitcoin transactions??

>Do we have proof that the Canadian Government has the ability to block Bitcoin transactions??

I don't know. But if the IRS in this country tells you to pay taxes on a BTC wallet and you try to lie and say you lost the keys they will royally fuck you up if you ever try to move that BTC.
Also, pic related.

I didn't mean to be harsh earlier. This is a frenly board.

Attached: 220209182909-bitcoin-couple-hack-arrest-ilya-lichtenstein-heather-morgan-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 53.68K)