I cant do it anymore lads. I cant just be a neo-serf and pretend to be okay with it. Whats our exist strategy...

I cant do it anymore lads. I cant just be a neo-serf and pretend to be okay with it. Whats our exist strategy? has anyone successfully escaped? i only have a net worth of roughly $60k. I have no degree or qualifications. How do i get the fuck out of here?

Attached: australia.png (255x128, 6.65K)

I think Australia is a safe bet at least until the financial crisis ends in like 2030, just move to a non fucked up state like Tasmania or New Zealand.

go to uni abroad faggot. You get a degree and a foothold in a country other than Shitestralia.

> NZ
Kek

learn in demand skill that suits your talents - programming, marketing, smart contracts, project/product management that
do freelance gigs or remote job
leave the shithole

>lives in a literal prison colony
>complains that it is a literal prison colony
You can't make this shit up

lmao feel free to kys. we dont want weak faggots like you in our country

Your way out is unironically cyberspace. Throughout history signal struggled within noise with output remaining steadily counterproductive. The cyberspace solution increasingly reverses this configuration so that Intelligent actors for once prevail over random or outright detrimental vectors.
The obsolescence of the majority through the quantum- to-digital overnight evolutionary attractor environment is the sole - to date - species perfecting
opportunity window. Don't be left standing with your cellphone in your hand. Zip up onto the future of the future, in near future.

Attached: 20220114_214425.jpg (1050x1563, 157.5K)

lmao fake get some cento mate

what i love about people like you is that you are almost certainly the least politcally active among the population.
>dude you cant just flea you coward you have to fight back!
what the FUCK are you doing to fight back you absolute cuck? posting on Any Forums? unironically, genuinely, commit suicide.

I have 500k in crypto and currently on centrelink, I got on it with no job when they removed asset tests during Corona.

The absolute state of this fucking prison colony.

Attached: azn knight.jpg (640x854, 76.14K)

i asked you to kys and you havent even bothered to do so. i didnt read your reply because it wasnt worth it. go on, kys, we dont wanna hear you whinge any more

thanks for the bump

get a mining job, or sheep sheering job
work your ass off for 6 hours/day
earn 125k/year

fuck city life
simple outback life is great
easy social life at pubs
relax in the arvos

the best part is that you didnt reply to anyone else, only the comments that struck a nerve :^)

how do i fuck sheep for 6 hours a day pls respond boganon

Australia is dogshit, though, but it is made worse by faggots such as OP who think the solution is flee to another part of the world. It isn't - you'll be bringing your problems with you to a new country full of locals who hate your accent.

Australians: "Fuck off, we're full."

Also Australians: Need to get off this prison colony, anyone willing to accept me?"

Other countries: ... (insert response here)

thanks for the bump

Neo-serfdom is present in all countries with a central bank (translation: all countries) and the only escape is the rural areas, and Australia has it best in that regard.
t. Bongistan

It always surprise me how deep the aussie cultural programming goes when it comes rejecting New Zealand when is orders of magnitude better
>t. Lived in both countries

just fuck tourists and sleep on the beach until some organism eats or poisons you what else do you want

Is this bait?