What’s a future blockchain project and why is it going to be important?

What’s a future blockchain project and why is it going to be important?

Attached: 1638297364738.jpg (130x200, 4.5K)

Maybe something with Web3 development or something to do with being able to reduce fluctuation and immense volatility?

More Waifus

do you really think people kek are fucking here for fundamentals only? what about I give you one btc without value, kek tech which makes money is the fundamentals. You need to prove your theory in the market

How is that even going to be important, you retarded nugget?

NFT Indexs
With the repeated amount of images being circulated, there needs to be a way to assess which one is going to work out and which one is legit or fake
So that could be it

Also maybe some one to verify if an NFT is real or a copy, both using NFT indexs ideally

Metalox is gonna bring a new approach to the whole idea of Metaverese.

Tbh, I am excited for Aergo. I feel like their timing coming in the market was off and it never has gotten the attention it deserves. Ground up layer 1, originally made for enterprises, but as you can see with any blockchain project, large enterprises are still weary of going way of public mainnet (Hyundai, Kia among others are using aergo privately). Aergo has shifted focus to proving their worth through NFTs, DeFi and Metaverse now. They have already done NFT works for the largest broadcaster in Korea as well as NFTs for 3rd largest bank. Just set up a Metaverse office in US, and their enormous Aergo Swap goes live in a couple months. They also just announced their AergoGem defi payment system. You've seen some other layer 1s go off, well Aergo is sitting at #450. Very safe bet it will be at least 200 spots higher this year.

It's Utrust.

Attached: 1643586839193.png (1307x677, 252.67K)

nilab's codeless smart contracts seem like a good idea for anyone who wants to get started in crypto shit

that and cus his chart is being stable

>nilab
wtf means that

contracts like this can't just ignore the code, what about security?

Unilab mf It wasnt that hard to understand, i just forgot to put a letter

>Our team is working hard on always adding new features, and you can always view them on the DApp page
its over, they won't do anything

Attached: 1629384729373.jpg (563x503, 28.78K)

dude any coin puts that kind of thing, its normal, theyre not going to spit out all their plans on you the first day

heh good luck then

Attached: soooo.png (926x570, 64.29K)

THAT IS ALSO NORMAL IN THE MARKET stop talking like fucking newfags

cry then

shut up nigger you surely spent on doge

is this supposed to be an important project, doesn't look like it

smart contract part sounds interesting, tho they don't look stable at all, so

nah, don't think so, they look sus, but that's just me because Im a paranoid bitch

user learn how to write first

already got a bag, you're late, tho I do think what they are trying to do will take time to become mainstream