NFTs do not generate any real income, they only appreciate based on market sentiment...

NFTs do not generate any real income, they only appreciate based on market sentiment. They're are more risky to invest in than the average coin.

Attached: inco.jpg (275x183, 19.47K)

the frenzy will die down, and then we can identify the bobos and the simps.

I do not invest in what I do not understand OP. No charts, no usecase, no experienced dev. just a community of influencers hyping and selling an image like a piece of antique. trash

>NFTs do not generate any real income
they can flip faster than tour average coin. isn't that real money?

no matter how much i want to oppose, i have come to realize that nfts will turn out good, maybe not super successful. popular brands are getting in and giant tech companies do not seem to be quiet about it either. nfts might not be as shitty as we think.

>they're are
Fucking third worlder subhuman

You mean to say the trading volume on opensea is fabricated OP?

go get some education first user

The average coin does not generate any income either tho.

Attached: 1628860136027.png (1551x1467, 633.57K)

Nfts can be a way to generate passive income, and market sentiment is important for all projects powered by the blockchain. The blockchain is not yet a mainstream technology, and so every available sentiment is import. With an nft like Cryptogirlfriend, passive income can be guaranteed from staking your nfts. The nft also integrates some gaming features which makes it a fair buy since the p2e industry is growing really fast atm. You sure will find lots of safu nfts to invest in.

>The average coin does not generate any income either tho.
based user. fags just buy in, and hope for the next 10x and so on. I can't understand the disgust for nfts

OP is probably a retard who eats from his mother's pot everyday and has no income at all

nigger what are you on about?

Maybe cause i don't believe any normal user will buy ugly art for the amount they being listed

>a piece of antique
This is all that there is to an NFT. A fancy art piece that some rich mfs think should worth a lot of money. baka

>Maybe cause i don't believe any normal user will buy ugly art
your mother had you and lived, didn't she? buy anything that makes you money you fucker

>With an nft like Cryptogirlfriend, passive income can be guaranteed from staking your nfts
a staking feature is not enough to guarantee the success of an nft. that's not so much improvement from all other nfts.

Based user

Attached: cryptogirlfriend.jpg (640x640, 49.19K)

this is fucking based, retards should stop pumping free money into this bs

I do not anticipate a long term success for nfts. It will be another story of pump and dump projects.

I hold a lot of nft in my Enjin wallet, but the prices are not encouraging. will they ever be worth more?

Learn how to speak proper English also faggot.

in 3020. Next BTC

the team offers marketing services to blockchain projects and the dev seem to be connect with cz. There are talks of a possible shill from him which is less likely to be true.

>NFTs - Mint High List Low
>Tokens - Buy high Sell low

>the frenzy will die down
what frenzy? the internet?

Crypto has everyone thinking that any speculative asset is a good money making opportunity.
Unfortunately, it's easier for people to recognise the value of NFTs as baseless and arbitrary because they can't hide behind the gauze of techno-babble as easily. It literally is a token on the blockchain, that says you "own" a related picture held on a private server. And when it's easier for people to see what something really is, it can lose it's lustre pretty easily.
Of course the main reason to hate most NFT projects is the shit art.

MF

SAFU way to invest in nft is to go for nfts with a doxxed team. Others are just trying to take your money.

OPs family thread

I fucking hate animes Ngmi.

Lols faggot just buy in hoping to list higher than their mint price kek

>There are talks of a possible shill from him which is less likely to be true.
Floor price prediction once that happens dear fren.

>DOXXED or NOT doesn't matter in the crypto space anymore, know this.