What coins will pump once the war starts???

What coins will pump once the war starts???

Attached: 435f43c23r2d.jpg (1920x1080, 425.41K)

My bets:

Russia -> ETH
USA -> XRP

Attached: 1643731485157.jpg (2729x4096, 925.3K)

Wen cmc

It is around a corner! (also green ID) this thread is already bullish.

2049inu

how can i profit from ww3

my bet

Attached: CE2C5128-DF50-47DA-B796-97154EFD71B6.jpg (1024x1024, 84.39K)

Becoming mercenary, war prisoners trading, slavery etc... I believe those methods would be valid ones. Also, investing in NWO!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No one ever posts the fucking ticker when this shit comes up I can never find it

Dude the website to the coin is in the attached image!

possibly dao projects. There are many theories about this. I have been investing in dao maker for a long time. The best among launchpad projects.

honestly probably SHIBE

Maybe War coin

Check em
The ticker is BITCOIN, NWO is unfortunately just a clone of the original Any Forums shitcoin

Attached: IMG_20220201.jpg (782x1280, 192.21K)

>What coins will pump once the war starts???

A geopolitical 'event' would probably trigger a meltdown in the debt market as people dumped bonds for currency.

>10 yr US Treasuries rate spike
>interest rates shoot up
>debt becomes unserviceable

Companies unable to service their debt cause markets to fall resulting in impaired collateral (e.g. the stock of the companies) used to prop up the debt system...causing even more companies to fail as now equities - like bonds - are being liquidated for cash.

Foreigners seeking safety dump their local currency for USD sending the greenback up against the other fiats and inflation continues to rise domestically in the US.

>Alts follow BTC
>BTC follows the equity market
>Equity market follows the debt market

What coins will survive?

Who knows. But expect all coins to shit the bed when the debt market finally implodes.

Some may come back but many more wont.

dao projects are ok. Stumbled upon a blockchain data indexing project named subsquid that's in the process of transforming into a dao

Hard to say. that said, I hope my DOT bags will pump. Also, I'm aping into subsquid on the ground floor at their token launch. so i hope it pumps too

This unironically

Attached: C98540B7-B8E4-48BE-9106-1E8E052AE5E7.jpg (1200x630, 32.52K)

None, the internet will be the first thing to go.
Can't let people have free access to information during a war.

Icy piss, of course. You see, icp rallys happens during a btc pronunciated downtrend. It's anticyclic coin.

Attached: IMG_20220210_200403.png (132x278, 40.91K)

>coins
Coins would collapse. If there is a war you want to be invested in uranium, copper, and oil.

Probably governance tokens lol, since DAOs will be required to do business. My bet's on BitDAO's BIT since they're the largest.

Your Shiba Inu (YSHIB)