Be off Any Forums

>be off Any Forums

>work hard
>feel motivated and inspired
>think about all the opportunities present and ones that might pass me by
>be interested in many different subjects, people ect.
>be proud of trying your best and the work you do

>go to Any Forums

>everything starts feeling worthless, including my work and effort
>don't even think about what i might be missing by just spending my time browsing internet
>just become passive

This place really is poison if you intent to do anything else than be an unproductive neet, huh?

Attached: 1643039885012.jpg (1079x1652, 294.34K)

>This place really is poison if you intent to do anything else than be an unproductive neet, huh?
im literally procrastinating right now using this shitboard I wish the bannies would permaban me
biz is a psyop to demoralize young men and keep them financially enslaved

what are the most demoralizing type of posts to you?

Yes, good idea, get back to work, pronto. Very good. Work work work. Work is good. TGIF amiright? hahah, gee wiz.

Attached: 1632065461113.png (1406x2048, 3.85M)

Attached: 148.jpg (952x717, 154.05K)

I'm slowly trying to kick the habit of opening up biz. I try to do some learning in the morning before visiting biz. Trying to keep it to 1hr a day max. Sometimes there are interesting threads although it's only sometimes

I'm honestly way more happy working, being with people and experiencing things than i am just neeting away (for the women only if we don't account anything else). Sure it's more stressful but getting your fingers burned is better than not having tried at all. You can't experience happiness if you haven't experienced the feeling of loss in any of it's forms.

For me it's probably exactly the kind of posts that talk about how all work is useless and trying is just playing to the hands of the "elite". Or the "i'm 22 and only have 300k" posts because they make me feel like i'm so bad i shouldn't even try.

>noooo I lost the will to be a mindless wagie slaving away for the profit of my master
Good, next step is you learn how to make money without a master

Today I’ll remind you zoomers

Attached: 1644585909010.jpg (800x1182, 258.17K)

Okay go work then faggot. If you enjoy being a slave for a living, nobody's stopping you but don't get upset that people point out that you're a slave. Work for yourself or obey your master, your choice

What's your obsession with workimg for someone else? I didn't even say if i'm self employed.

Yeah this says it pretty well.

> No goyim don't look here do anything else! Don't you want to go take a girl out to see the latest zogflick?

I think you might be right, user.
What the other anons here seem to not understand is that you have to approach things as if you transcended doomerism/blackpill.

Yes, you might be a slave to the ZOG globohomo that pays you barely enough to cover rent, but the reality is, as some "kind" user here will point out, that there is nothing you can do about it. You can't fix the system. You can't fix your entire life. You are as of now still a wagecuck. But if you can't change that right now, why not focus on the little things you can change? In everybody's life there are little problems we can fix, even if only one at the time. Every little bit that might make things a little bit better. Your life will still be shit, but every little problem that you solved helps. If it's all fucked and you can't do shit why sit here everyday and tell yourself the same thing? Why the need to remind yourself at every moment how miserable your life is? Why the autoflagellation?
Unless you're NEET, you will still have to go to work, whether you like or not, whether if you feel like a slave or not, unless you want to go homeless. If you're doomed anyway, why not care about and enjoy the little things you can fix and bring you a sense of meaning. You might not make it. Bitcoin might go up or down. Your shitty wage will get btfo by inflation, but still why not give it a shot at something that has a semblance of financial stability? You might not get to 7 figures, but even having 6 months worth of rent/groceries might be something. It's better than nothing, it's better than fearing the day the landlord comes to ask for his money, right?

1/

>I didn't even say if i'm self employed
>1 post by this ID

Because Any Forums isn't against self employment, why on Earth would a business male be triggered by Any Forums the way you are?
>What's your obsession with workimg for someone else?
Are you asking me why I don't enjoy being a slave

(cont.)

It's not good anons. For none of us. We all know it's fucked up. The whole system. We can't change it. And it's getting harder and harder to even get to an exit, to a way out of it. But even with this knowledge why don't we try to make the best of it? I don't mean this in a bullshit way, like management does, telling you to be enthusiastic or that we are one big happy family. Fuck em. Don't put up with that if you can. There will be days when this fucked system will get to you. The boss yelling at you, the dumb normies with their dumb stories rotting your soul away, the roasties annoying you. Just don't let them break your spirit. Go home, rage, punch walls, workout, cry all evening if you want, but raise yourself above them and keep trying to fix the problems in your life you can fix. There is so much shit in the world to remind us how fucked things really are, why do we have to sit here and keep reminding that ourselves?
I root for your user. I hope wagmi. I hope we all get out one way or the other. It might be beyond our reach, but for now, we are stuck here, wagie or temporary financially dependent NEET, we are in this hell. Why not try to look for the little things? We might not be able to fix our lives. Maybe there are crosses which we cannot bear. Things we can not fix. But why waste our energy raging over them? Why not raise above? To the things we can change and fix... Every little thing: taking a shower, giving up weed or alchol, reading a few pages a day, fixing a clock, changing a lightbulb, saving 10 dollars each month for the future... anything helps.
Godspeed, anons!
WAGMI

2/

Write a book faggot

You can laugh at the unproductive neets wasting their best years for mental growth in their childhood bedrooms yet still somehow finding a way to act superior.

Attached: 1637490258584.jpg (731x567, 313.87K)

>Or the "i'm 22 and only have 300k" posts because they make me feel like i'm so bad i shouldn't even try.

You do realize all of those posts are lies right? There is never any mention on how such a large amount of money was made if they don't even have a real job by then and no specifics on which coins did so well in that time period with a tiny initial investment.

>being an unproductive neet has made me mad gain
you have to go back, and this gay af thread is now all about discussing precog.finance
wen release?

Attached: lo.jpg (225x225, 8.73K)

You have good points, the thing is i don't get what i'm supposed to escape. What's wrong with having a profession where you help others, where you provide value? Why should you try to escape that?

So you are saying that if i own a hot dog stand suddenly i'm not a zog bot? As if Any Forums doesn't shit on working in general.

As if having a stable flow of income isn't the best way to add to your crypto stack