How do I profit off a global conflict?

how do I profit off a global conflict?

Attached: a1b6beb685834c2fc296fc190e791b68_L.jpg (1000x666, 121.1K)

Surely pakis and pajeets are involved, they both have nukes too

if they start fighting it'll between themselves (hopefully they kill billions of each other)

Iran neutral?

Go to EU and pillage gold and valuables before they surrender.
You ill have a short time window of less than a month maybe even 3 weeks.

could EU really get raped by Russia even with US forces defending them?

>North Korea siding with NATO

Nothing will happen because nothing can happen

I think EU has a much larger combined army than Russia has alone

that would be the end of Any Forums.

>Iraq NATO kek

USA has some token regiments made of women, faggots and occasional sgt Rodriguez.
Dont be fooled by the maps and big Nato symbols with bases and shit.
The USA base in Kosovo is the biggest and it only has like 3K people. During some shit back in 2001. Nato joint chiefs of staff calculated that the rag tag Serbian army that almost got destroyed several wars before could flatten the base with all personnel and materiel in a few days.
They are all somewhere between protocolar and ceremonial.
There just to be there as sacrifical lambs so USA is directly involved if someone attacks.

And as far as the militaries of the EU countries themselves its not that they are joke militaries like Germans its that they ar not comparable against Russia.
Poland has something but the flat land is too easy to over run.
The rest have no backing for military actions of any kind.
Bomb one German or Swedish town with a few rockets and its over.

Attached: 1643740111104.png (625x370, 130.1K)

Honestly is there a fucking war happening or not?

hopefully the world is stagnating and really needs another armed conflict, the technological advancements from ww2 alone changed the world forever.

it's over

People here actually salivating over the prospect of nuclear powers going to war, jfc

War is sweet to those who have no experience of it.
t. Pindar
No. Only low intensity proxy wars and trade wars and propaganda wars.

>north korea colored blue
made me think...

Recall how trash Austro-Hungary was in WW1, multiply this with a thousand and you have the EU. An army that speaks more than 20 different languages, hundreds of different aircrafts each requiring their own spare parts, a total lack of any command structure.

The only country in EU that might be able to do something is France, but it's questionable what they would fight for, their countrymen? to ensure their children does not grow up under foreign rule? perseverance of French values/culture? think the 30% arabs and africans living in France is a more real threat than Ivan wanting to fight smaller Ivan.

No war will happen but nations HAVE to show of their strength

EU is irrelevent. NATO is what's important.

at worst russia invades ukraine and occupies the eastern side of the dnieper, setting up for a mini cold war 2.0
but nothing ever happens so expect cyber attacks and posturing for the next decade

>No. Only low intensity proxy wars and trade wars and propaganda wars
Thanks Kojima mgs4 sucked ass btw

Invest in arms manufacturing. Nobody ever went broke selling weapons.

Attached: quark_as_lumba.jpg (692x530, 121.28K)

we can dream

This

The Russian army could probably take over the whole of Europe in a few weeks if they wanted. Beside Poland and Ukraine, no one would really try to fight back. As a western euro, why do I care about Russians taking over my country, when my country is already full of African foreigners? It wouldn't change anything. Plus western militaries are also full of immigrants who are very likely to flee rather than die for a country they have no stake in.

>Nobody ever went broke selling weapons.
Lots of people did actually

uhh Remington?

>how do I profit off a global conflict?

depends on the postition you have. If you are just a normie there is nothing you can do.

The only thing you can do is joining your army and fight for your country else you are fucked

There are 3 options for the development of events:
Option 1: war and sanctions, which were ready 2 months ago.
Option 2: an agreement with Russia on the surrender of NATO within the borders of the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact - moreover, according to their scenario: the quiet liquidation of NATO!
Finally, option 3: if the United States delays the implementation of options 1 and 2, then Russia will aggravate the situation with a public demonstration of the vulnerability of the US territory
(a missile to Nevada is an option, but it may just be the threat of such a strike, the strike itself may be needed).
Putin will signal to the US in the next few weeks that he can no longer wait and move on to option 3.

Attached: nevadaTestSide.jpg (1024x1280, 162.63K)

your mothers vagine wasnt smelling that bad..
not pleasant. but i wouldnt have thought it was nasty enough to bankrupt the whole family.
sad to hear user. itll be ok

Stop, I can only get so erect

I can't possibly get more erect than at the idea of the planet being showered with nukes and every national dead hand system being activated. Even if they don't intend, it just takes one minuteman on a nuclear sub hitting that button. First target is China.