Smart contracts

This is Any Forums related

>Every household is to be informed of the new law via post by 15 March, after which police will start monitoring people’s immunisation status via spot checks and issuing fines of 600 euros, rising to up to 3,600 euros in case of non-compliance

The question is how does one impose these rules in a cash ridden society?

1/2

Attached: Screenshot_20220211_103633.jpg (1080x1968, 436.4K)

>"In the third phase, those who cannot show proof of vaccination by a certain deadline are to be automatically fined, but it is unclear whether the government still keen to enforce its mandate [this hard]."

The answer is oracles reporting and triggering an insuficcient vax status smart contract that automatically deducts 600$ from your digital wallet every time it is triggered (by failure of meeting the requirements).

Attached: IMG_20220202_173702.jpg (997x739, 218.48K)

There are already established ways, the (((banks))) will freeze your account as soon as you got your paycheck and will remove the fined money

And no nearly none gets cash paychecks here so you need a bank to receive one

The question of enforcement is open because both the police already said they wont do the checks

I sell link if this shit is implemented

3.6k is not a lot to pay to stay alive

good fucking based as fuck. I hope Austria has vaccine squads. I wish I could do it here in the US. Seeing whine ass jews getting the shut up there ass and complaining MIGA faggots.

dilate

Why do you need decentralized oracles for that? Why not just a vaccination database?

You'll get a fine in the mail first.
If you don't pay it'll be deducted from your salary.
Without a salary they'll send a bailiff to your home.
If you don't own anything then usually you can go to jail a few days to sit it out, in this case they just leave you alone until the next fine.

t. Austrian

They already said they wont send you to jail for it, so if you own nothing....nothing happens i think.
But will they really do (Lohn)Pfändung?

Finally the goverment does something good

If you insist on staying for some stupid alex jones conspiracy reason to stay unvaccinated you'll have to pay. This will go into the tax revenue so we can have better public services. This is good for both sides.

Thanks for taking the jab
No refund

I won't take it (the clot shot)
I won't pay taxes
I won't pay fines
I will sabotage public toilets
I will resist (and there is nothing you can do about it sweaty)

A vaccine is a deactivated virus that gives immunity. What you're injecting yourself with is not a vaccine

Decentralizee oracles could come to a consensus that you are, in fact, not meeting the requirements. Centralized databases can be tampered with and "accidentally" fine you, which would be an even bigger pain in the ass with the bureaucracy

yeah funny that.. you're unvaccinated for basically everything but covid.
and even then you aren't vaccinated/inoculated/immunised against covid like traditional vaccination. i didnt choose to change definitions of seriously important medical information virtually overnight when convenient.

you were injected. with a relatively safe experiment that is mostly saline.

but the only healthy pro vaxxers i know who suddenly developed issues with their heart. one of them still wrote to our glorious leader about how he'll die if he doesn't get boosted.

meh, your choice.

but im sort of glad its in law now, because all-in, im sure as fuck cheaper to pay for than you when it comes to fixing my health.

now we can fine you for being the drain you are on our services..

not only will you have to look for work, but prove that you are working on your health and weight.. whatever will you do ser?

also, give it a month still until the courts start their sessions on the topic and we'll see a rapid end to the daft proposals.

being offered 1 then asking for 3 and taking two isnt compromise.
its theft

are people who* cbf to fix the rest of muh shit.
no point. wasted breath on wasted ears.
love you anyways. hope you and the family life a wonderful life

It's funny because they don't have the database to enforce it nation-wide, just through some on the spot controls, its an absolute shitshow.
They only implemented this shit to fine people and extort even more money from the wagiecattle.

What the hell are ya doing Austria? Im sure the people of austria are being gaslighted into thinking this is ok. But I can assure you, many of your fellow europeans are looking at this with disbelief and shock and wondering what the fuck went wrong.

Its allmost like your country has a history with totalitarian regimes. oh wait....

>so if you own nothing....nothing happens i think.
but you are wrong, something happens, he becomes Happy

Attached: 12.jpg (1024x1001, 85.23K)