Do drones really think Bianca Belair is one of the hottest women on the roster...

Do drones really think Bianca Belair is one of the hottest women on the roster? She's probably the ugliest in wrestling period

Attached: doedronesreally.png (746x390, 34.32K)

>superstar

made for BWC

Love me some Bianca. She is athletic as fuck and unlike most of the walled trannies in the WWE roster she looks good without make-up. Would love to see her in AEW wearing less clothes.

I avoid hottest of discussions.

But I can proudly admit she ain't hard to look at, but is average for what they have

Bianca looks like a chimpanzee and that rats nest on her head is pig disgusting.

he's right you know she cute

Attached: DzS53q3UwAEywP2.jpg (900x1200, 154.44K)

he's right you know she belongs in a zoo

Attached: WWE-Rwanda-Uganda-Chimpanzee-Safari-KFCbuffet.jpg (1600x997, 497K)

she'd look fine with her hair down and the """glam""" squad kept the fuck away from her

I don't get how people find small titty women attractive, especially with wide shoulders like Bianca. Especially when there's bad bitches like Naomi on the same show.

Attached: 1621300957778.jpg (768x1024, 119.92K)

The 2 worst looking "girls" in WWE are Sasha Banks and Shayna holyfuckimnotevengonnatrytowritehissurname

Wow

Found this in the comment section under a Nikkita Lyons video btw

americans think the niggers are beautiful

>She's probably the ugliest in wrestling period

Attached: Ruby_Soho_vignette_August_2021_901x506.png (901x506, 505.49K)

All black wrestlers get a Nintendo bonus whenever they are rated for anything.

Bianca looks like a monkey really, and I'm not saying it as a racist offence, she literally looks like an ugly monkey with shit hair

She's cute I couldn't imagine seeing chicks like Ruby, Shayna, Dakota or current man Rhea and thinking she's the ugliest.
>drones
You're gay and a faggot

Nigger

Americans liberated them. Americans are very kind and generous in this way.

Based and athletic natty kween pilled. Seek of these bogged old white women

She’s my wrestlefu

>Mandy Rose looks like a man
KWAB

atleast ruby looks like she'd be a good facefuck or hatefuck