Do people really think Austin is a better wrestler?

Attached: Rock Austin.jpg (650x420, 54.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu18oxc0D3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pre-neck injury Austin was way better wrestler than The rock. The rock know how to handle the crowd better tho

Rock is a better seller which is 80% of the match therefore more entertaining to watch

No one cares about their wrestling ability because their characters were fucking dimes and will never be topped

thats right

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu18oxc0D3E
MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY

Objectively, Austin could give you a very dynamic match and the rock too

Is an even battle against injuries and bad rivals

I dont think at any point during the attitude era did i ever care or think about their wrestling ability

I don't think Austin could. All of his matches were the same, and for the most part during his most popular period his matches were medicore. Think of his matches with Taker, Benoit, Jericho, Angle etc. For the most part they were average; he even pulled Shawn down for some of his worst matches of the year. Meanwhile the Rock was able to get great matches out of all of them and more; imagine WM18 with Austin vs Hogan. Does anyone think that match would have been better with Austin in it? Rocks style of not being afraid to put people over was crucial to that match working

>Austetty
>Dimes

>Pre-neck injury Austin
So no dimes Austin?

Yes, washed up 2003 Steve Austin was still better than The Rock, thing is that Rocky was always more athletic and agile, but Austin had everything else on his favor.

>

user you are considering matches that were in ring fights with no stipulation, those fights were just Austin jobbing yet winning

I mean Austin showing up and stomping someone over anything and anywhere, that was his style and you can see his fight on the supermarket with booker t and watch perfection

If you need gimmicks to have a good match then you aren't a good wrestler

Yet Austin has two 5 star matches and Rock has none. KWAB.

>counting war games

>rock knew how to handle the crowd better
ok sevenbucks

Austin is a better wrestler but Rocky is a better sports entertainer.

He doesn't need gimmicks he just requires furniture and an opponent

How is that wrong?

>Rocks style of not being afraid to put people over was crucial to that match working

>implying

You just know that Dwaynetty was seething on the inside when the crowd cheered for heel Hogan over him.