How do barber shops stay in business...

How do barber shops stay in business? Surely there's no money in charging me $12 for a haircut when rent on a building is $2,000 a month and that does not include paying employees or insurance or utilities or any of that other bullshit. How do they do it?

Attached: fix_the_fucking_system_already_you_dumb_pedo.jpg (828x826, 71.58K)

>charging me $12 for a haircut

You're not the customer, you're just someone who has to be served because they can't refuse.

Sucking cock and or selling cocaine.

I ask myself this about pretty much any shop. How do they even survive when they have to compete with interner stores

Let's say 50 (haircuts per day at 5 employees doing the bare minimum of 10 per day) * 21 (who the fuck charges $12 per haircut with $2000 rent you idiot) * 30 = $31,500 per month.

>he doesn't know
Where do you think all that hair goes

Image made me lol

Yeah, and you also have to pay all five employees at least minimum wage or whatever the fuck barbers make.

Wew lad this guy knows what he’s talking about and no one responded

Barber shops where you live charge 12$ a haircut? Here it's like 50$ for a standard male haircut, i.e the simplest shit possible. The arabs charge 12$, but that's money that supplements their criminal income and acts as a cover to launder money.

$50? Max I've heard is 20 and even then that's a rip off. You must live in like San Francisco or some other liberal crap shoot that demands everyone make $100 an hour.

The secret ingredient is crime. And black market wigs. Barbers are not to be trusted, although to do sell some quality perms fr fr.

fpbp

Sweden

That's the low end for rent kid. Literal apartment tier. Actual barber shop buildings have rent that goes many times more than what you mentioned

barbers aren't wagies. they pay rent to barbershop owners. i don't know exactly how the compensation is set up but they get money from their clients and a commission from selling prestige beauty products. the stuff they sell at salons is like industrial grade whore paint and kept scarce ($$$$) by the makeup cartel which is how they get that medieval system to work.

You can literally just google it. Barbershop owners use the internet too user.

Attached: Capture.png (836x668, 69.4K)

I'll tell you all something a friend once told me. He said this is something he actually considered himself, but decided against it because he didn't feel like dealing with everyone's bullshit. This is a simple of idea for how it works:

>Rent/buy a space somewhere, even a spot in a strip mall is fine
>Decide whether you want it to be a barber shop, tattoo shop, etc.
>Have the place designed so there's several booths for your ''employees''
>Let's say the rent, utilities, etc. all come up to $2k a month like you said
>The place is designed with 10 booths/work areas for employees to have for themselves
>Each employee pays $300 a month for the right to rent a booth for themself.
>A portion of the funds from each job goes to the shop. Let's be conservative and call it 20%. They also get to keep their tips, of course.

And that's it. Haircuts are cheaper, but there will be more traffic. Less traffic for tattoos, but they're more expensive. Pick your poison, frens. It's literally free money if you have a good location, establish a good reputation, and treat your cattle well. One of my sisters is literally a stripper, and this is how some strip clubs work too, with the added bonus of making money from selling booze, though you'll then have to actually pay for bouncers and bartenders.

Attached: 1623134094201.png (631x513, 187.66K)

the demand for haircuts aren't decreasing and when barbershops are now charging $30+ for a haircut it's not hard to see why they can stay in business.

Because we live in a simulation.

you are only part right, they could charge more but 12 bucks are better than nothing during idle times

I’m a barber in Aus, we charge $80 for a haircut and up sell enough product to make the average client spend $200. Fuck knows how much the boss turns over but as barbers earning service and product commission we take home over 100k a year so I guess he’s making more than enough to survive.

any pics of your work? $80 is insane