ITT: Opportunities to get in early

>ITT: Opportunities to get in early
I'll start
Waifu Genesis NFTs

Attached: 1643549999658.jpg (710x710, 78.98K)

Imperial Obelisk

What's this about?

I thought the sale went close, i didn't know i still can buy those delightful waifu cards

>waifu genesis NFTs

The perfect excuse for coomers to jerk off as usual and waste money in the process.

d0
b0

Attached: 1635894946436.jpg (720x1280, 196.96K)

>unironically buying coomerbait nfts
Absolutely fucking CRINGE

Don't know why someone would ever waste their money on something like this instead of just watching some hentai videos by themselves

Why in the hell does this card cost 800 DOLLARS SSSSSSS! WHAT THE FUCK, she will get out from my monitor and she's going to kiss me passionately? Pfffffffft

Attached: 654654ssdfc.png (238x358, 174.58K)

I would absolutely put my money into a waifu car so I can marry her and she gives me money with all the airdrops and the opportunities I got by having her.

I thought dogcoins were fucking dead

It's cheap, considered.

$800 is fucking nothing compared to the amount of money I've seen people being willing to pay for a fucking bored monkey nft

Attached: 1643889182021.jpg (193x182, 20.98K)

This is how a lot of people are getting rich, just by selling drawings, photos, etc... I hope this kind of content haves more things than just having a gif looking at you and no more

Why the hell those fucking NFTs got so freaking popular? They are literally a fucking bored ape with shitty clothes...

>the money laundering intensifies

>$800 is fucking nothing compared to the amount of money I've seen people being willing to pay for a fucking bored monkey nft
you can find digital assets that worth $200k

Wasn't this thing dead or something?

not that fag, but it's basically just to flex on plebs like us who can't afford wasting their money on something that brings no real value whatsoever. It's pretty bizarre, ngl

>opportunities to get in early
No such thing, everything that was destined to pump, did so already. There's not much else we can do about it besides coping and waiting for the next bullrun

>Waifu Genesis

Who did those NFTs? They were made by the Hinata DAO, right?

>you can find digital assets that worth $200k
how the fuck can I scam idiots who are willing to pay such absurd prices for these things?

Attached: 1644249613522.jpg (236x236, 9.11K)

no, that's a collection of NFTs that were made before that thing got announced. They just partnered together if I'm not mistaken

Whatever BSC flavor of the month shitcoin is a good opportunity if you get lucky

>using NFTs to launder money
Pretty based, ngl

Contract a team of marketers to shill your shit everywhere, then, contract a team to develop the kind of NFTs that are you willing to sell, then, sell them in Opensea. Profit.