Dead Any Forums theory

nobody is here.
people who used to come here don't.
this board no longer serves a purpose.

Attached: unknown-35.png (599x797, 872.79K)

then where did they all go?

this reminds me of that story Patrice told me about how he hates black supermarkets because of shit like this. shitty niglets running and screaming, and hood bitches blocking the isle with the shopping carts. bullshit EXACTLY like this.

Secret discord, join now!
>dis cord.fbi/CIAFRONTOPPERATIONRENAMEROOM

some started gaming, focusing on school or careers.

yes cities in general too. you get your random homeless lady eating out of a box in the aisle then outting it back. good times.

Attached: Big Boss mirrored.png (687x4577, 3.55M)

Or they made it from the handful of coins that were shipped here early 2020. The boards quality has nosedived significantly

fat diabetic bitch is literally rubbing her disgusting ass on steak

it all makes sense now
this is the progression of the average nigress:
as a young women she twerks on police cars
as an old crone she sits her ass down on luxury meat items

america is over

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-13-at-10.50.54-AM.jpg (812x712, 38.05K)

there's hardly anyone here. there are also people actively advertising at redditors to come here so they can shill them stuff.

uhg. theyre just nasty. I seen those diabetics with there rotting legs. i actually feel awful for them. like they just dont know what else to do. it's just a corruption

Patrice also went on to describe how going to white supermarkets was heaven. nice wide isles, everything was neat and clean. he even had a gay man grab him by the hand to help him get what he needed.

i miss my nigga patrice you guys.

>Patrice told me
user.. who are you? That based black man saved my ass from a road to suicide.

the quality of threads is pretty shit
I can't stand all these bsc rugpulls, random stupid ponzi bullish like TIME that only an 80 iq retard would consider anything other than gambling, etc.

crypto is just too popular now, it was nicer when we were in the bear market and most people thought crypto might be dead for good

it was a typo. im sleepy as fuck my g

this board was always just a containment zone to keep cryto off Any Forums so it was never going to be huge.

>i actually feel awful for them
you're going to want to stop doing that. it will only backfire. always does.

>people who used to come here don't.
been here since day one. still broke. got several storage units full of knee pads that you guys convinced me would moon.

i like Any Forums though. it's

i know. i just feel like theyre in agony. people with cancer/diabetes/etc. Where their body is just shutting down slowly. not even the mercy of a quick death. just pain til the end.

he was one among the best. that whole tough crowd crew was mostly pretty good.

>crypto is just too popular now,
imagine if there were business and finance threads on the business and finance board

kek literally me

Market is in limbo so browsing Any Forums doesn't make much sense currently. There aren't any new promising projects, last decent one was shilled october 2021 I think which is nothing compared to 2020

I just want this shit market to be finally over so we can go back to proper accumulation and high iq discussion.

if i ever make it in crypto. i wanna make a movie about those mother fuckers. it would be like goodfellas.

im doing ok with NFTs in all honesty. like. there's a lot of money to be made if you try to get whitelisted in good projects. it's getting really hard tho since everyone and their mom is flooding these rooms early. you pretty much have to be in alpha rooms. either finding someone really smart. or paying to get in. there's plebs out there making like 30+ eth / month from NFT flips/calls. i did ok. I made like 4 ETH so far. I found a decent project called hausphases. the founder is an absolute beast and gives out all these freebies. i'm tempted to sell, but it's enabling me to get airdrops and whitelists going forward. holding onto this one for dear life.

Any Forums helped me find matic. even though i pissed it away. i'm happy that Any Forums still gives out decent alpha if you pay attention. i learned a lot in here. and there's plenty of humor. you're not really getting that outlet in discords/telegrams. Any Forums is a great place to vent.