How much money do I have to make to retire in France as an American guy by 30?

How much money do I have to make to retire in France as an American guy by 30?

Attached: 1644533252886.jpg (1833x2900, 370.06K)

france has massive wealth tax from what i heard can you even have enough to retire you prob need a steady low income to not lose it all to taxes

Europe is extremely expensive by American standards..

made for BBC

Why would you want to live in France? Are you gay or something?

france is awful nigga

if you think boomers are terrible stateside, you know nothing. french boomers are the most pampered, annoying, disgusting people in the world. 30%+ youth unemployment while all the french boomers sit on their massive government pensions with every benefit you can possibly imagine while paris looks more like a senegalese open air market every day

bumble is pretty good in paris though. lots of 20 something year old north african girls running away from controlling muslim parents. they all want to fuck.

Very heterosexual

Attached: IMG_2290.jpg (1061x1061, 292.59K)

He thinks there are beautiful cultured women who love sex and to French kiss and he will also have a rotating stable of beautiful side-hoes who are poor village girls but are very pleasant and hardworking and much more free with their sexuality than american women and they will look after themselves vastly better as well and have beautiful french accents and help him with his french and they will laugh and it will turn into a fuck when he makes a silly mistake and he will live in the countryside in an old stone mansion work of architecture, maybe even small castle with cellars with 100s of years old wine and fields of delicious grapes and figs and it will be sunny all the time and trips to the Eiffel Tower and Notre Damne and high culture friends including philosophers etc., all for the rest of his life with no work for a few million loldollars.

What he will find is a dirty, polluted, rundown, rainy city full of rude people and blacks and muhammad bin ladens everywhere, where the white women wouldn't fart in his direction and wouldn't wear a hat costing his idea of a lot of money.

Attached: Mv7sPxZ.jpg (600x315, 40.05K)

>living in a country so cucked that it banned paternity testing

stop, he's already dead...

also rats, rats everywhere.
rats_near_eiffel.webm

yeah you pretty much nailed it
even places like cannes are full of stabby arabs now

jesus christ alizee was fucking PERFECT

Ffrog pilled

Paris was alright, but what the fuck the water just sucks to drink and shower with. They call it hard water, and I had to spend my entire trip in Paris drinking wine or coke zero sugar.

Is there any hope for France left?

Attached: Petain despair.jpg (800x793, 109.53K)

french white working class (largely leftist) can get pretty crazy
every couple hundred years they like to burn everything down and start over
but we're not there yet

What do you mean was? She's still alive

Attached: 1644530430286.gif (300x385, 1.94M)

she's not getting any younger
none of us are

tats ruined that pure & innocent body

not all of us are women though

wall

T'es blanc l'op ?