Hedge against inflation

>hedge against inflation
>dumps when inflation goes up

Attached: 234234234112.jpg (394x341, 23.9K)

I'm not saying it will or won't be a hedge against inflation, but it dumped because the CPI report basically clenched the fact that the fed is gonna be raising rates in March. That's why everything dumped. So the factor driving it down today was the opposite of inflation.

>I'm not saying it will or won't be a hedge against inflation, but it dumped because the CPI report basically clenched the fact that the fed is gonna be raising rates in March. That's why everything dumped. So the factor driving it down today was the opposite of inflation.

Attached: x6vFIprS.png (600x800, 37.85K)

But the mumus kept saying that it was priced in

I think that's prob largely bullshit, but the CPI was higher than expected so now looking at potentially a higher basis point move upward.

priced in

stfu captain kirk bald ass head

kek

It's not priced in cuz the hike in March was still up in the air, and if so it could have been a .25% hike. Now it will likely be a .50% hike according to everything I'm seeing.

>kek

Attached: pYVHTIpi.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

only sensible explanation

what????? makes no sense what you are saying

it was 100% priced in everyone and their grandma on wall street knew and has known since january that several rate hikes were coming this year

>Makes no sense! I swear it was priced in!
OK lol well if you're so smart why did you get rugged today while I shorted the CPI report and made a fortune. Fucking lacking-self-awareness dumbasses on this site who think they know everything.

I don't see Bitcoin becoming the world reserve currency. Maybe replacing gold though.

I don't get the 'hedge against inflation' idea, inflation is the increase in the price of goods because corporations can get away with charging more when there is an increased money supply. You would have to spend more bitcoin the same as you having to spend more USD.

That said, bitcoin has it's uses.

>rates going up

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what are you even talking about. You said the CPI report basically clinched the fact that the fed is going to be raising rates in March. Then you continue "so the factor driving it down today was the opposite of inflation" which makes no sense what???
my response is that everyone on wall st already knew that a rate hike in March (and several rate hikes this year) is a given and that is true, it was not "up in the air" I am not sure where you are getting that impression from, like I said everyone and their grandma on the street was already calling for several rate hikes this year.
then instead of clarifying you go and insult me and talk about how much money you made today way to go champ post your trades since you're such a superstar

This. Crypto is now just another asset. Boomers use it to make more USD

How 2 long inflate?

It makes perfect sense you're just dumb. Maybe you don't know what rates are and how they affect the economy. Maybe you're confused about something else who can say?

the only thing dumb is you suggesting that a rate hike in March was still "up in the air" when every single investment bank was already forecasting several rate hikes in 2022, and then following that gem of an insight up with suggesting that "the opposite of inflation" (so what, deflation?) was driving down the price of crypto today, a claim you still have failed to elaborate on because you in fact have no idea what you are talking about. Hey, how about instead of calling people dumb and lying about your made up profits how about you actually explain your logic or post proof of your trades, something you still haven't done? Loser

Attached: wallstbanks.png (613x363, 52.15K)

pls delete this