Was this bullrun the last chance to make it?

was this bullrun the last chance to make it?

Attached: jmi67re3.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)

Priced in.

Yes

are you actually being serious?

only if you convince yourself it is

Yes and you could have profited on the way down were you not a pussy who was too afraid (or stupid) to go short. Jews profit when the market goes up, down, sideways, and in circles and so can you. They want you to think that the only time to make it is every 10 years during the expansion phase of a market/business/credit cycle.

For you, yes

yes

Just buy Solana now. Safe 10x

Bullrun barely started

I’ve been slurping it up, I will release my bags when we hit 250 again this month

Fantom is literally up 1000x.

no. infrastructure for mass usage isn't even available yet. although the next true bullrun will happen a few years from now, expect around 2.5 years. we're trickling down into a bear market at the moment

obviously not, people will panic flood into the crypto market as inflation prices everyone further and further out of housing, cars and even grocery shopping.

No. It gets harder each cycle, but it's still easy.

Hold some until $1k

There will always be opportunities, you just have to spot them and make the best of them

>people will panic flood into the crypto market as inflation prices everyone further and further out of housing, cars and even grocery shopping.

>people will want to buy the non-tangible magical internet beans because.... because they just will okay...!

Of course not, you can always make it. Just have to do your research properly and know when to invest and what to get into. Personally I've been getting into some DeFi tokens like AAVE, AlGo and recently BitDAO's BIT since they have the biggest treasury in the market and I'm planning on holding it for a long time

Yes, if you were planning to wake up to a random stack.
The bull run will continue until BTC hits 100k. After that we either crash for years or accelerate to the fifth dimension.

in what way is crypto not tangible, retard?