Can someone experienced in p2e explain this to me as if I was an 8yo?

Can someone experienced in p2e explain this to me as if I was an 8yo?

Attached: Galaxy Fight Club.jpg (1280x501, 69.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlassian.com/blog/leadership/flywheel-effect-10-lessons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can at least tell you that it'll never catch on.

This might be a cool future. after all

Kek they made a poor class

Why, user? Enlighten me.

I could, but I won't.

Attached: 51KOs0KEWWL._PIbundle-48,TopRight,0,0_SX450SY365SH20_.jpg (450x365, 32.82K)

Its basically defi+nft+cryptocurrency with a new proof of actual physical work concept. Time is the ultimate currency. You buy gear to farm more gear

Basically you play the little NFT game, grinding 25/8 until for a bunch of pennies. Your example in particular wants to give NFTs some additional utility by making them "playable" in that particular game, but you gotta own them first.

>defi+nft
Literally, a cancer

like every other p2e game.

Clever

Exactly, that's what most F2P do so they can bring in as much kids as possible. They have to make them spend money on their game somehow so they can make a profit. That's why there are so many of those.

>The flywheel effect occurs when small wins accumulate over time, creating momentum that keeps your business growing. ... In business terms, that means creating a self-serve purchase flow and applying “forces” to make the wheel spin faster, e.g., SEO and nurture campaigns.

atlassian.com/blog/leadership/flywheel-effect-10-lessons

>I don't know wtf I'm talking about

Start talking to the people on Any Forums. This is no place for this kind of token, bro.

okay, what does your favorite shitcoin have as an underlying ecosystem? number go up?

I'm getting tired of jeets using this same image everywhere in biz

Because most NFT games die much very quickly, that's why. Just look at stuff like Axie, PVU, Eternals, so on and so forth. No need to be a genius to realize that

Agreed, it's fucking disgusting

Attached: 1640625516893.jpg (240x320, 17.38K)

>our example in particular wants to give NFTs some additional utility by making them "playable" in that particular game, but you gotta own them first.
There must be a catch. I mean, nobody is gonna ask you for your nfts without putting something like "now the images are our property" in the rules, or the contract.

>buy the token
>wait for the game to launch
>sell it immediately
Pretty easy to make a profit off them without risking too much from your part. You don't have to actually play them yourself either.

>nft games
Instant trash

Not exactly... Like everything, all the games pass through phases that can be evolved in good or bad ways. They are being attacked by bobo right now lmao, but they can keep the development of the game and keep improving it, it's not so necessary to have a fucking bag that costs a lot of money if you have a constant money entry as a developer, you can keep your project as much as you can.

Sell the top, never forget that

The catch here is that you already paid for a ridiculously expensive bored NFT, lmao. You just connect the game to your wallet and you should be able to use that particular NFT as a skin for the game if I'm not mistaken. It's still a pretty dumb concept that only consoomers would unironically play just so they don't fell so guilty for having wasted so much money on what's essentially nothing. Still, a decent opportunity if you just want to make a quick profit from its token when it launches.

What the fuck, a bastard caveman shitposting here on Any Forums KEK

>p2e
>nft gaming

Attached: 1639584604255.png (232x236, 15.36K)

suck my f

why anyone would ever pay attention to you if you don't even know about the trending on biz? piece of shit