Wrestling event has fantastic card

>wrestling event has fantastic card
>it disappoints, is full of botches
PPVs for this feel?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 14-04-26 elden-ring-pc-spiel-steam-europe-cover webp (WEBP-Grafik, 640 × 890 Pixel).png (640x890, 750.8K)

seems like another dork game with wizards collecting potions and doing spinning sword attacks

>swordshit for fags who cant hang in warzone
KWAB

>warzone
zoomer tranny lmao

"I tried Dark Souls and got my shit pushed-in, so I'm butthurt about it"

Cope.

imagine thinking I would play a spinning sword game and collect berries or some shit for hours on end

look everyone its the fag of the wild

yeah, it's ass. I love melee in games, and I couldn't get into souls games. Something is wrong with them.

warzone is for cheaters and idiots.

Surge 2 is soulslike and has fantastic combat but doesn't get talked about often.

Been playing it all night (PS4 Pro) and I’m really not seeing how it got so many 10/10s. It’s literally just Dark Souls, but Open World! and so far I’m not sure that’s a good thing. I’m liking the game but it’s definitely not a masterpiece (so far). Right now it’s just another FromSoft game

Journos are too afraid to criticise these games now because they would get slammed and told they disliked it because couldn't beat one of the bosses.

A lot of comparisons to BOTW but the movement in Elden Ring is total ass. BOTW was so smooth when it came to just walking around and doing shit.

Souls are boring. FROM needs to go back to its roots

I never finished Bloodborne, only put like four hours into it. I like challenging games but it just didnt feel good to play

Have you run into any NPCs yet user? Or is it the typical fromsoft lazy garbage? I’ll be amazed someday if they actually make a game with a concrete story, and not just gay lore dumps and vaguery.

>calls male and female body type a and body type b
why has gaming gotten so pozzed? i just want to go back bros

I think I'm good on the DS formula and combat for at least 10 years.
I played a fuck ton of 1, 3, and Bloodborne to the point where, I'm not in the mood. The shine is off the apple as it were. Plus it being open world kind of disappoints me as I enjoyed the interconnected hubs.

Attached: 1645711756146.gif (284x284, 1.73M)

It’s still a vague story where everything is written in the item descriptions.

Same desu. It's good, but it isn't 10/10 GOTYAY.

BOTW lets you do a lot of shit that the developers didn't clearly intend for the player to do. Elden Ring is just another open world game.

worked

I watched a bit of a stream yesterday of someone playing this and it was literally just dark souls (complete with dated as fuck graphics) only with an open world. They might as well called this shit dark souls 4. He has literally all of the darksouls components, even down to the camps. They’re just called different shit. Oh yeah, and you can jump now. Wow.

>noooooooooooooooo! If you didn’t like a fromsoft game it’s because you were no heckin good at it!
You’re the one coping.

the wrestlemania 17 of from software

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1024x1024, 284.13K)

Quick rundown?

>Game has years of hype
>Developers have a pedigree of making awesome games
>Game comes out
>Runs like shit on consoles and is a buggy mess on PC
>It's just more of the same and didn't justify all the high reviews it got

I'm fine with it being the same formula as long as it's good, but the sequels were all back steps to begin with. I still enjoy this formulaic gamestyle more than the ubisoft open world everyone is still shitting out.
I'm gonna wait a few months to pick up Elden Ring.