People who don't understand economics actually think this is a bad thing

People who don't understand economics actually think this is a bad thing.

Attached: FLRhNhEXwBsaAKR.jpg (1200x671, 123.79K)

This is a bad thing retard.

the funniest thing is they don't get that even if it was, that reality is already priced in

Goyim moment lmao, it's a good thing you just have an extremely basic understanding of economics.

There are no positives to inflation. None. Everyone loses.

Kikes think the depreciation of your currency is good.

Attached: 10DB07EB-A143-46A5-B2B7-931A49AEDA8F.jpg (611x375, 428.49K)

Getting close to getting my bachelors in economics. Tell me how a depreciation of purchasing power is good in a society with a wealth distribution as fucked as ours?

Inflation is a natural part of a healthy growing economy.

I am jewish, shut up and suck my cock goy.

how about I inflate my dick up your ass?
that's what it feels like to be a wagie

Wrong and stupid. It debases the incomes of working people, who might not be the most prestigious but will always remain the most important. Inflation needs to be neutralized to 0%. Slight deflation is preferable in times of growth.

A stable inflation is a sign of that, you massive retard. You just proved that you don't know shit about economics.
/thread

used cars 41%, new cars 12%

So at this rate the used cars will cost more than the new cars?

It's good for the people in charge and the people that pay for their campaign.

Yeah not being able to save money is really good for a society...

Went to go buy a new car last weekend
There are 0 new cars. There was one rolling ho and it was already bought and the owners were already there because you have to be there the day it gets there or they’ll sell it to who ever is there
They tried to sell us a used Honda CR-V with 20k miles for about the same price as a new one
Because of the chip shortage there is no new cars coming in, keep in mind this was supposed to be the largest Honda dealer on the east coast

I bought a Kia Forte FE 6 speed manual shitbox in June of '20 brand new out the door for $16000 and a dealer literally could sell it right now before adding fees for more than I paid out the door.

Correct. It's good for the elites that you can't save money and rely on them for your increasingly meager subsistence.

>kia
>manual

Attached: 74545439.jpg (499x497, 247.81K)

Educate yourself on MMT. Inflation is a positive tool.

Mother fucking right. I love driving it, it gets 40mpg, and I literally do not give a fuck about it because it was cheap and I make a lot of money. Suck my cock

>calling other economic illiterates
>t. Keynesian
iT WilL WoRk ThIs TiMe

Attached: 2934792384782394.jpg (937x500, 101.74K)