How to turn $1 into $1 trillion?

how to turn $1 into $1 trillion?

Attached: maxresdefault.png (300x295, 40.96K)

>how can i turn .01 into 100 trillion

SatoshiNakaInu

based dev

maybe satoshi himself

twelve zeroes to the right . simple as

Pay a guy a dollar to guess the seed phrase of those bitcoin wallets with an unreal amount stored in them then start flipping high value nfts and shorting stocks.

You just need twelve 10x

Hard, but not impossibl

what the fuck does that math really work out brb

First four 10x's would be on shitcoins assuming you could even pay for the gas. With that money, you use it to buy several nft's and 10x all of those another four through seven times. Then put all of that into btc/eth/xmr and either wait for the final 10x's or swing trade the fuck out of the three of them.

>get access to your banks DB mainframe
>modify account table
>set account_value to 1000000000000

Suck 1 trillion dicks for $1 each.

become a politician

buy $1 on the next trillionx aka dogecoin

You don't. What a silly thing to say.

Assuming someone made all the right choices on Any Forums could we really produce a billionaire or even a trillionaire?

double it 500 billion times

Buy 1 trillion SHIB and wait for it to hit $1.00, and then pack you shit and move to some tax haven and cash out.
Voila.

simple just 1x a trillion times

billionaires have definitely been produced here.
trillionaire is possible. it's harder to reach trillion from billion because there isn't that much liquidity in shitcoins. A few hundred dollars can net you six figs in shitcoins, a few thousand high six figs or millions it's hard to get a thousand millions from going all in on a shitcoin with millions bc there isn't enough exit liquidity for you to realize. you have to do it many times.

I bought $20 of crypto and turned it into $80,000. So I guess another bull run and it'll be $16,000,000.

> tl;dr stop being poor

You're gonna need a lot of lube and a comprehensive dental plan

what's the going rate?