OHM

Anyone else in OHM? Apeing $25K into this once my bank transfer clears. I think we bottommed out. I could see $500 OHM next year, couple that with the APY gains and I'm talking 50-100X

Attached: Olympus.png (225x225, 3.62K)

it’s going to $1 EOY

>I'm talking 50-100X
user, it's a ponzi scheme in a very literal sense. the majority of people will lose (or have already lost)

Everyone who wanted to sold has already sold. It's only up from here.

>Anyone else in OHM?
lmao no, we all dumped once it was obvious the market had run out of fresh retards to buy our bags
>I think we bottommed out
Are you some sort of retard?

Attached: 1644523298607.jpg (400x323, 41.43K)

Anybody else tired of Ohm being called a 'ponzi' do you even know what a ponzi is? Stop using words you have absolutely no clue what it means.

Oh nononono hahahahahahha

Chart reminds me of BTC in March 2019. Already down 98%, how much lower can it go? It started to rise this past week. I think new investors and positive crypto sentiment can bring us up to at least $300.

Attached: 1536774222608s.jpg (226x223, 6.12K)

You do understand that something that's down 99% can go down another 99% after that right?

it requires a constant stream of new buyers to maintain returns promised for old buyers. (3,3) is a ponzi, cope

This.
OP, for the sake of your future finances please invest in something else.

Yes but it only would if literally everyone lost hope in the project and/or it was proven to be a scam. OHM has FMA in the DAO sphere. I honestly think if ETH gets to 5K, OHM is headed for the stars.

$500? Holy shit what is that like a 6 or 7x? Lmfao fucking faggot ngmi

It's ATH was $1,400 and had multiple peaks well above $500. You're the one that's NGMI.

everything is a ponzi scheme retard

is this honestly your first hyper inflationary reward token with 1000000% apy? they all go to 0

All this fudders got me feeling bull tings

It's only 1000% APY max. Don't see it going to zero. If there is any DAO that will make it, it's OHM. Yes, it's a risk but I can unstake and sell at any time.

only 1000% APY max

are you fucking retarded?

anything above like idk 20% isnt sustainable. - i cant even imagine how clueless you are to type the words "ONLY 1000%"

>Yes, it's a risk but I can unstake and sell at any time.

okay but you have to realize its gonna be a slow bleed. i suggest picking an exit point and sticking with it. if you start with 25k mentally run yourself what your decisions are going to be once you'redown to 24k... 23k.... 22k.... because i assure you it will happen. and that will hit 1k faster than you will believe once its done

OHM is a good one. I remembered how it strategically partnered with RAIL, another brilliant one

It's OHM DAO that actually partnered with Railgun. It is a really cool thing that Ohm is interested in privacy matters

no, there are no promised returns with non-ponzi assets, ohm forks meanwhile are marketed on the idea that every participant will be able to take massive % yields from inflation, which is impossible. you can certainly make an apt comparison between ohm and the national debt/social security, but compare ohm to btc for example, btc as an asset class doesn't inherently promise future returns

I have Ohm but I just bought a new token called Libero. It gives 158,893% APY with compound interest and autostaking rewards every 30 min. Pretty sweet if you ask me.