Untitled

Attached: FKDuqwyXEAcB5Eu.jpg (680x680, 92.9K)

Why is Bobo so likable bros. Probably because he doesn't act like a nigger and is actually polite and civilised.

LMAO

Brock's best win was over a 45 year old light heavyweight so let's not act like some cancrusher in the same weightclass is being outrageous and delusional calling him out alright

Attached: world class striking.jpg (931x868, 128.88K)

The heavyweight division in UFC is the weakest it has ever been.

The UFC seems weak now in general.

Shane Carwin is his best win as far as pure physicality goes, he tanked a monster who was knocking everyone out and chocked him out. Couture and Mir are better name wise, but prime Carwin was a fucking monster.

Yeah Brock has to have p4p one of the best chins I've ever fucking seen in heavyweight MMA. The beating he took from Carwin would have killed most people besides knocking them out cold, but he hossed his way out of it then HEEMD Carwin 20 seconds into the next round.

They can't make stars anymore, and since they sold to that China company most of their roster consists of foreigners who don't speak English at all and have no personality. Most cards, the names in the matches looked like you threw a wheelbarrow full of alphabet soup down some stairs. Sucks, was always a UFC fan but haven't bothered watching an event in years.

and fuck all those wec divisions. mouse is no draw dimeless midget division

The actual WEC was a draw with me brother, but when they tried to play with the big boys UFC I agree it was just so fucking unwatchable. It looked like little children battling over a plate of dino nuggets or something. I couldn't take it serious, knowing I could eat a double cheeseburger in one hand and throw John Dodson into a fucking river with the other.

Faber's run in WEC was cool with me but once they went lower than that in weight yeah it just totally lost me. When a man is so small you could shoot on them by accident what's the appeal. Marko Stunt MMA shit.

Brock is just a monster with no gimmick, personality, or likeability. He's heel vs literally anybody and I would no sell the fuck out of his F5

I like him. He’s talented and has a cool look. Brock is old now and his whole gimmick is tired.

Dodson would beat the shit out of you, you fucking casual.

He beat Carson at his peak, and Mark Hunt. Brock competed at a completely different level than Lashley

The brand is bigger than the fighters brother

ayo this mmanlet seethin

Strong words from Bobby

Regardless am glad he is on the title picture still

ITT: niggers who have never seen a Bellator fight

If you've ever watched literally ANY fucking Bellator, you know it's the most fixed, rigged, complete horseshit money laundering scheme of a fighting organization in existence. It's the place where celebrities go to have 3 fights against cans to prove they're tough MMA guys. Hager literally lost his last fight and it WASNT EVEN CLOSE and the judges gave him a unanimous decision. Lashley's entire record is suspect whereas at least Brock beat a couple of legit guys.

Nothing that happens in Bellator is fucking legit

Attached: 1632870579107.jpg (756x841, 160.05K)

bobby gonna get his ass kicked by brock next time he sees him