This is your last chance to sell

It's unironically over. The Fed is going to raise interest rates by 50 basis points TWICE by July and will most like likely raise them AT LEAST 2 more times after that by 25 basis points. If you haven't sold this is the time to do so.

If what happened in the stock market today is any indicator of what is to come this week, I don't want to have any capital tied to imaginary internet coins.

Attached: bobo-crashes-market.jpg (680x350, 27.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub747pprmJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wanna know a fun fact?
it doesn't matter if fed raises rates/tapers. inflation is bearish all on its own.
these moonboys will get rekt. we've needed a bear market for a long time now.

Cope and/or seethe

Cheers lad. Every NFT nigger and normie faggot that thought they were going to make it is in for a rude awakening.

Attached: 1643387408382.jpg (1284x1639, 210.12K)

priced in

>Dump to $60k: Haha cope and seethe
>Dump to $50k: Haha cope and seethe
>Dump to $40k: Haha cope and seethe
>Dump to $30k: Haha cope and seethe
>Dump to $20K: Haha cope and seethe
>Dump to $10K: Haha cope and seethe
>Dump to $5k: H-haha c-cope and seethe h-hodl gay bears n-never selling
>Dump to $0: ...

Bunch of stupid niggers in this thread. BTC 100k eom.

Did ut catch the raindeer on an enclosed space? Predators will just kill everything they can if they have the chance.

>we've needed a bear market for a long time now.
you just been under a rock the past 2 months or? we were in a big bear market. its only just started to recover this month.

When there is a sell signal I scream stake.
I know the market will always make ATH after some dips. I have been passively earning with assets I staked on blockbank

Staked coins are unironically going to be the very first thing to get rugged.

>The Fed is going to raise interest rates by 50 basis points

How is this bad for stocks or crypto?
This is actually bullish.

This is all priced in FUD

>>Dump to $0: ...
My trade history says otherwise.

Aaaaaaand its over, thanks for playing bobo

Unironically: sudden green scam wicks are bearish af, it means whales know it's going to crash hard and don't want you to profit from shorting it.

Hahahahaha

Bruh, i hope you have enough for a rope.

Opps try prestaking FUFU for 400% APY let's see what you get before you consider rugging.

YEAH WELL FU TOO user

Doesn't that give you a better position to short?

And they will raise the scam wick as high as necessary to liquidate your shorts. You're playing against exchanges that:
- control your actual coins and give you a centralised database entry instead
- can see your liquidation price
- has every financial incentive to take all your money
- needs constant money to keep the lights on

>It's unironically over. The Fed is going to raise interest rates by 50 basis points TWICE by July and will most like likely raise them AT LEAST 2 more times after that by 25 basis points. If you haven't sold this is the time to do so.
>If what happened in the stock market today is any indicator of what is to come this week, I don't want to have any capital tied to imaginary internet coins.
Oh OP it won;t be a one day event, the stocks will crash 40% taking a year or two. BTC will go under 3K, maybe never reciver this time BUT at then end those with patience will be set for life if they still have purchasing power and get solid crypto will not speculative adoption and profit making companies without debt for a once in a life time discount, For any doubters, the S&P will be down 40% this year, its shiller PE is peaking and falling but BTC? It's entire story is money supply and that is ending within weeks, Get the fuck out now. The cascade and contagion effects mean that everything is going for one massive dunk. Recession formal by autumn, the best bit? The rate rises won't even stop inflation. Crypto, meme stocks, stupid real estate prices for empty offices and shoeboxes, bonds worthless, growth stocks cease to exist. It's here its now
youtube.com/watch?v=ub747pprmJ8

>needs constant money to keep the lights on
how much overhead do exchanges have, this should be almost nothing
unless you mean financing their market manipulation schemes, in which case they only need your coins stored with them, which they then use to trade against you

>How is this bad for stocks or crypto?
>This is actually bullish.
O you stupid fucker. You retarded mouthbreathing idiot.

they'll print long before it gets that bad
china tried tightening and they lasted about half a year and now they are back to record brrrr'ing

>how much overhead do exchanges have, this should be almost nothing

"Cryptocurrency exchange FTX has secured the naming rights to the home arena of NBA team Miami Heat for a reported $135 million."

That's just from ONE jewish publicity stunt. Imagine how much they need to pay shills like pomp.

They can't print more. The dollar will collapse and that to one side QE is a law of diminishing returns, they would have to actually print 1.2 dollar's for every dollar in existence. Inflation would go up 4% a month

Who gives so much for prestaking? I won't wish for the staking if this works fine.

>"Cryptocurrency exchange FTX has secured the naming rights to the home arena of NBA team Miami Heat for a reported $135 million."
I see no evidence of bubbles. No wait. I do. Pets.com 2.0.

Zoomers wondering why the money printer can't go brrrr anymore and not understanding what a complete collapse in bonds means for government debt. because stuff that happened before is what will happen next.

That is where I say "Keep your hands wet with passive income no matter what".
Join liquidity pools, stake and do more farming.
FUFU liquidity farming is paying over 600% APR

Always do the opposite of what Any Forums says. I unironically just bought 6 figures more.

The good news is it is not just crypto, its stocks, its real estate, its commodities and this time it is globalised. This is going to make 2009 look like a kid loosing his pocket money

Have you booked a ledge to jump off? Money supply dumbass. Cheap money is over.

>Dump to $0
Can you make your shitposts even a little bit reasonable.. for fucks sake this board is pathetic.