These two nfts are CLEARLY the exact same quality and both CLEARLY are worth exactly the same… The initial phase of...

These two nfts are CLEARLY the exact same quality and both CLEARLY are worth exactly the sameā€¦ The initial phase of finding reputation and partners to grow is always the hardest huh?

Attached: 161657894981651.jpg (446x247, 16.75K)

Yeah the one on the right is kinda dogshit. I see what you mean.

gotta suck some cock to get to the top you know what i mean

The robot girl is awesome, the Lil Pump guy on the other hand...

based

Clearly that doll shitty thing is the same as the robot waifu, naturally

Is that really lil pump? Really? Is that the best thing he could do?

Man i hate nfts but i can't say nothing negative about them without 10 niggers (You)ing me for that

Attached: niggers.jpg (1200x1200, 105.68K)

imagine being an artist dedicating weeks of your fucking life cranking out 3d assets that look fairly well done complete with uv mapping, texturing, lightning, node/material editing and more, just to get set on the same level as fucking 2 minute doodle made by some nigger with 0 talent.
you just KNOW that one is the popular one too. fucking faggtos have zero taste.

I actually like the one on the right. I like the wings strong neon genesis evangelion vibes. Shill the name fren I tell jannies to back off.

Attached: 1641219028617.jpg (820x500, 80.84K)

If you're trying to judge NFTs based on their art and quality, you're already brainwashed and getting scammed.

underaged
shitposting outside Any Forums
out of topic
this post seems to have been made by an ai

That shit sells well because NFT niggers are retarded

BUY.

Attached: creature-world-best-nfts-to-follow-2021-640x640.jpg (640x640, 46.23K)

>underaged
How do you know that?
Did you doxxed him? Molested him?

The girl in the right is from Tori Zero the most recent collab with Hinata. They're making pretty good shit, and the quality of their artists helps them make partnerships with really good projects and animes, rather than having to stick with ugly ass shit (like the lil peep thingy)

NO

Literally a best seller here

No thanks, i'm not a SJW or a lesbian

>partnerships with really good projects
>Dogecoin and Polkadot

(YOU) are retarded

So? The one on the right looks like it was made by someone who was told to make something that "looks" cool while the on on the left looks like something that was made by someone who was making it out of hobby.

>tl;dr left = soul, right = soulless

Disgusting.

>HInata
>Tori Zero
Who are these people top kek

animes as in anime anime or anime as in anime nft collections and such

Attached: 162305821399120.png (1239x1077, 1.89M)

How did they get investors on board for this... did they release how much they secured?
Doesn't sound like a real word anymore holy fuck shut up

lum by wife

Animes as in anime nft collections

What the fuck am i even looking at. GOD I HATE YOU NIGGERS

WHAT MAKES THE VALUE OF A NFT ? IS IT THE SUNGLASSES OR THE FUCKING HATS. I NEED TO KNOW. OR IS IT THE FUCKING COLOR OF THE BACKGROUND. FUCK YOU NIGGERS

But why do you hate them, its literally the investing oportunity of the decade

this movie sucked so much ass

Please tell me this isn't an nft

>they don't know about tori zero

The day crunchyroll does the move everyone is expecting from them is the day shit truly hits the fucking ceiling mate. I can't wait.