Selling nfts

Can NFTs sell only by the art itself? Or do you have to offer the buyer some kind of benefits (like a special club membership, private events, rewards, etc...) for them to be successful?

Attached: pasted image 0.png (304x304, 55.82K)

Hijacking this thread

Can someone tell me how much I’ll pay in gas fees for polygon on opensea if I mint 3 million nfts

coolpanda . club

coolpanda . club
coolpanda . club coolpanda . clubcoolpanda . club
coolpanda . club
coolpanda . club

Anus, printing press, snow capped mountain, tv stand, tricycle, iPhone 6, the wheel

They sell NFTs to launder money. You aren't part of the club so you're lucky if you get 1 cent for an NFT. Actually you won't even get that much.

only by your fame lmao

>Anus, printing press, snow capped mountain, tv stand, tricycle, iPhone 6, the wheel
What

what

Why not just copy the bored apes, how can twitter tell the difference if you have a 500eth one or a 0.005 eth one?

Opensea won't verify your copy as an actual bored ape

NFTs sell because either the person buying thinks they can flip it, or because the buyer misunderstands what an NFT is. Pretty much no other reasons.

Actual question by the way, why can't I just mint my own copy of Justin Bieber's bored ape or whatever and larp as him on Twitter? Can't I even hyperlink it to the same host? Other than tx history wouldn't it be the same?

So it's centralized around open sea?

a friend of mine sold some NFTs without any kind of promotion. Not much but still

were the guys behind the bored apes famous prior to drawing their NFTs?

>t. watched line goes up and yes is vewwy smart

The idea is that you’re not part of BAYC’s secret club

Man you are truly stupid. You are not buying the jpeg, the jpeg is just an accessory. You are buying the object on the blockchain, the one that truly holds value. It has a hash that can't be falsified nor copied

Attached: 1643995354320.jpg (474x289, 18.22K)

Ok fine then money laundering reasons too. Also I don't know what "line goes up" is.

>why can't I just mint my own copy of Justin Bieber's bored ape or whatever and larp as him on Twitter?
because if someone looked up the ape it would say owned by justinbieber not owned by anonfaggot.

NFTs that sell according to art standards are mostly fueled by hype, and that's all there is to it. It's similar to selling a drawing because someone wants to buy it for its aesthetic value, which is OK. A thorough knowledge of what NFTs are all about will almost certainly emphasize utility. Considering questions such as what an NFT's true function is. An NFT, such as Cryptogirlfriend NFT, can be staked to gain rewards, and it provides access to the projects events, and other exclusive services. It is also an NFT for gaming. It's all about what the NFT can achieve for a project like this. These are sufficient catalysts to raise the value. By the time web3 completes its journey, these sorts of NFT will have stood the test of time. If you're going to invest in NFTs, make sure you do it correctly.

I'm just talking about having a token with the same hyperlink, not some illiquid celebrity shitcoin.

nfts are trash, sells are coordinated skems

>Opensea won't verify your copy
then some fags are segregated? that isnt decentralized enough. it does no justice to what blockchain represents

NFT games are my flair and that is a major reason I await the launch of Duelist King in March, a win to earn model where winners of a game will receive artifacts while winners of a tournament will receive DKT tokens and stablecoins

Anything actually sells nft these days. you just have to put an ugly art together and find a community that's wild to attract other dickheads and you can flip on whatever chain you want.

>By the time web3 completes its journey, these sorts of NFT will have stood the test of time
why are you simps bent on having nfts as part of web 3?

spoken like a newfag baka. read again.

Because your shitty copy will have the wrong address and everyone will know you're a retarded faggot. And the fact that I'm calling you the retarded faggot and not beiber should give you a hint of abysmally low IQ you are

Attached: 1613156991889.jpg (240x208, 15.65K)

>NFT for gamin
Nfts are big on gaming already, they just probably need a mainstream acceptance. Big sporting companies like Adidas and Nike are in on nfts too, nfts aren't going away any time soon.

stay poor and coping faggot

legit retarded

members only access (to a community worth being a part of) is becoming increasingly important

Attached: unnamed (3).png (1000x1250, 1.36M)