I met a woman I really liked

And we hit it off, but immediately shes rushing things wanting to move in and help her out with her college and rent.
I told her I don't have it and I'm going through health issues and can't even work before we hooked up.

Like she completely ignored that and now I'm the bad guy for not being able to help.
I'm so sick of people bros, I just want to not be used but even at my lowest all people want is to squeeze blood from a stone.
I think I might seriously an hero nothing will ever get better.

Attached: 12554451212.png (406x681, 755.76K)

>2022
>giving women attention/resources of any kind
user, wtf are you doing? you're NGMI

College debt will force men to go for younger as in literally scoop up 18 y o before they can do that dumb shit to themselves. Let her rot by the way

>And we hit it off
you mean she manipulated you because she kinda homeless or something

is that benjamin cowen

Attached: 1480271929048.jpg (414x425, 23.35K)

I DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD
but you're a faggot I'm sure

you should have called her out on her blatant manipulation.

Not like it was a long post you just have a shit attention span.

Get a new bitch

You need to understand that if you are not a Chad (and believe me you know if you are or aren't) then your only value to a woman is as a provider. Women love conditionally.

Plot twist I'm broke I don't have shit I'm actually manipulating her to move in with me so I don't have to pay my bills....

Women are like chameleons, user. She doesn't really love you, just want resources. You fell for it, but it's ok, they are good at faking it. They do it all their life. It's their nature. Men are fools and women lie. Not even a mgtow reply, just the sad, horrible, unfair reality

black pilled faggot

I'm a chad in looks but autistic and isolated how do I become normal thanks

Hey I'm not black-pilled

Women just want a source of income/provider.
Don't bother with them if you aren't prepared to do that to some extent.
Your boomer dads jokes about "size matters to women, wallet size that is" were not just jokes.
The cutesy fairytale fantasy of having a fun loving partner isn't reality.
Also remember she isn't yours, it's just your turn. She WILL start fucking someone else, be it 10 days or 10 years down the line.

im not even against this process its the fact that women lie so much that theyll actively sabotage anything good and you can't do shit about it. Idk, women never deserved rights and sharia law is based.

Attached: pepe_bless.png (640x640, 240.9K)

you don't get to be Chad in categories, user. you win or lose. and you lose.

But that is the reality, you can not prove otherwise. Men are fools for women until they get taken for a ride

this. the vast majority of women are programmed to be gatherers. they don't create resources. they find and take them. this is the modern, intellectualized equivalent.

theyre only truly yours if you take their vcard.

this is the smart way

>Women just want a source of income/provider.
That's literally what they were made for. Anything else is blue pilled thinking. OP is in the wrong in the sense that he thinks he's not supposed to be providing. Man up. The difference in OP's situation is you're not supposed to be providing for any whore. That's called simping. You find a nice young woman and marry her, then provide.

Nigga is your ring on her finger? Is your child in her belly? Then she isn't your responsibility. You can take them out and buy them dinner and spend a LITTLE money on them but we've gotten it twisted. Men aren't men and women aren't women anymore, generally.
>Men are not merely a source of money
>Women are not merely a source of vagina
There are good women but it does seem that they're rare. What you've found is not a good woman. Listen to me, I'm 6'4 good looking and I have money and life experience. You cannot date every woman who walks into your life. You cannot befriend everyone who wants to be your friend. You must pick PICK those who you surround yourself with because you will become the average of the 5 people that you spend the most time around. Do not be a dick or think more highly of yourself than you ought to, but understand that you must pick your friends (and girlfriends) carefully. This used to be something fathers taught their sons. Cut her loose user. I'm saying this like you're my own brother. Cut her loose. Don't be mean about it but move on. Now. Be a fuckin man not a fool.

bro she played her hand, you won. you just have to continue not giving in to her demands and fuck her every couple days while dodging her relentlessly

You're good, bro. You are white. Fuck niggers. You will succeed. You will prosper. Have Faith in God, then you will also have faith in woman.

Attached: 1644499033812.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)