WHY ARE TECHBROS GETTING PAID SO MUCH MONEY

Software isnt even difficult to do

Attached: pepe_mad.png (300x253, 26.71K)

supply/demand

>t. never actually developed software in their life
software engineering is far more than just coding nigger

Because tech is a money printing machine. The margins are insane because the cost is nil.

>wagie worker mentality detected.
heres the thing. this is the first time in the world we can invest in a protocol and it goes up in value the more its used.
imagine being able to invest in HTML or HTTP in 1991....

so yes, buy BTC and just let people like Jack Dorsey / Jack Mallers / or any of the hundreds of other companies do all the work while you sit on the couch and accrue value.

this is now a world where you dont need to invest in a specific company because that companies work accrues into the common protocol, so you just invest in the protocol instead.
BTC acts as an index on the industry.
nocoiner/shitcoiners seeth, but protip....

Imagine being this retarded.

Brainlet cope

This is a copypasta you newfag fucker

software/web is incredibly over-saturated
those people who talk about earning x amount and having x number of job offers are mostly larping

the only jobs in demand are fast food and service industry

Cope. I got 3 offers for >$120k base salary just 2 months ago.

I've got a 20k bonus coming in March. Plus 10k more in class a stock I can sell. What should I dump it all in?

Attached: 1459433597194.jpg (537x720, 60.22K)

Locations?

it is just trillions in malinvestment propped up with a decade of qe and now the covid financial response as found in the “cares act” of 2020 and other pandemic responses legislation. the current bubble will make the 99 tech crash seem like a mild correction.

It is difficult retard

literal pajeets can do it

tell me how ik you haven’t built anything

boomers who are paying the techies think it is valuable and difficult. boomer also cant open pdf and took the nation debt from 800 million in 1980 to over 30 trillion to pay for it.

Yeah, we get paid well, but just dealing with everyone yelling at you and having to talk to System Engineers for design plans is the fucking worst. Everyone divides into groups and then starts blaming the others. Fun times.

Remote.

It's the only business where you can deliver a product to millions of people in a day, by yourself. 1 software update, made by one person, can ship a new feature that millions of people like to use. It's pretty simple, not sure how this would be difficult to understand. If your career is carving wooden spoons, your productivity is capped to dozens of units and your delivery speed is restricted by logistics, you cannot build and deliver a wooden spoon to 1 person in Australia, 1 person in Argentina, and 1 person in Iceland in a day.

Secondly, software engineers that actually get paid a lot, like me, are making high stakes changes. If you are working on the android kernel, the update goes to 500k devices, and you cause a segmentation fault in some unique circumstance, you may have inadvertently bricked tens of thousands of phones. You 100% cannot do this. QA is not your safety net, it's on you. Same thing that caps your wooden spoon productivity also protects you against disasters like this - you cannot accidentally ship 100k wooden spoons in a day that explode in people's mouths.

let's see how long that last

Cool ted talk, didnt read

>programming is easy
>I get fatigued trying to read 200 words
Sounds about right for a dumb zoomer that will always be poor thinking it's because life isn't fair.

Great! Then you should have no issue learning how to code and getting a high paying job. Good luck user!

If you're in data analytics or building programs in C# regarding data analytics, employers are going to want you. Data is more valuable than oil as a resource, this is how it's priced out.

>C#

Attached: 1614569378983.jpg (600x580, 60.01K)

>he thought i was going to read all that

Did I stutter? Fine, if you're a fag use Haskell or Python.

...but software replaces a lot of work, frees up time, capital, resources, and is overall more efficient in countless usecases that were once handled by hand. Throwing a few extra dollars at those who actually implement it is a small price to pay.