Why the fuck would you want to see Cesaro in IMPACT of all companies?

Attached: 2454C57F-98BB-48BF-B670-214205B41003.jpg (828x557, 204.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-WSSzAX3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because AEW is full.

Even if this is true, NJPW and NOAH would be MUCH better companies than fucking IMPACT.

Attached: 1643931572490.png (385x363, 81.23K)

Denise is subtlety saying Cesaro would get lost in the shuffle because AEW is too bloated. He'd have to come up with his own ideas and promos which I doubt he could because he's a foreigner

Attached: Denise_titty_drop.webm (576x1046, 1.43M)

>Denise is subtlety saying Cesaro would get lost in the shuffle because AEW is too bloated. He'd have to come up with his own ideas and promos which I doubt he could because he's a foreigner

Attached: D78D2E83-F8DC-4DEA-8D7E-346A96772ACC.png (511x600, 25.46K)

personally I want to see this bitch locked in a cage with a hungry bear but we don't always get what we want

Bronson or Boulder?

He needs to pull Hero out of retirement and just freelance with him as KOW

Fuck no. Maybe if Hero loses weight but absolutely not in his current state.

i'd love to see him on impact because i don't watch it.

>being an unironic body mark
Watch Hero's post first WWE release work. Dude's a great wrestler even when bloated.

I’m not a body mark, but he looks fucking terrible. You don’t need to be out there looking like prime Rick Rude but you also can’t be out there looking like current Chris Hero

Again, watch his work after his first WWE run, the way he's looked has never mattered on his in ring performance.

>is into DD/LG roleplay with her bf
>her bf is too scared to complain to a waiter that he got a dirty cup
ngmi

Attached: 20220225_010725.jpg (1080x1246, 258.06K)

It doesn’t matter. He looks like shit and I don’t want to see him wrestle because he’s fat and gross looking. And I’m finding it VERY hard to believe he’s out there setting the world on fire when I see literally nobody talking about him.
You’re literally the first person I’ve seen on the internet have something positive to say about Chris Hero since he left NXT.

Cope

Not an argument. Concession accepted. Imagine actually defending this fat fuck. He went from being one of the best wrestlers in the world to a biggest loser contestant.

Attached: DDDE454D-A3DC-4640-BAEE-46C28FBF85FC.jpg (506x605, 21.79K)

Watch and learn plebian bodyfaggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-WSSzAX3I

Does she watch their show? Impact is built around character work something that Cesaro has none of

Claudio will appear in G1. Screencap this.

No. She just watches the PPV's