/ICP/ Dfinity

>BTC pumps
>ICP dumps
good lord this shitcoin

Attached: 1291239123123123.jpg (1200x630, 271.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.dfinity.org/t/direct-integration-with-bitcoin/6147
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all knew that this would happen but ICP bagholders keep being delusional.

Attached: 1643896667294.jpg (1038x1778, 406.31K)

I'm starting to think moonman was full of shit...

moonman said 60% of his port was BTC and ICP was his hedge because it was "CeDeFi"

AHAHAHAHAH Shib is making me more money than this

Attached: 98p4O.jpg (869x646, 113.33K)

btc integration and defi explosion any minute now...
r-right guys??

Just wait for end of Q1.

what he said was only applicable in a bull market. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out

Are you both retarded? These prediction websites are always wrong. They just extrapolate a trend. ICP looks like it has found a floor (arguably that seemed that way as well at 40$). According to this stupid graphic the BTC + ETH integration will do nothing with the price trend.

>According to this stupid graphic the BTC + ETH integration will do nothing with the price trend.
Yes and this is where you are right.
He is just at vacation keep hold user.

Attached: 1637794044511.jpg (889x1195, 776.71K)

>at vacation
>keep hold user
Ask me how i know brown hands types this

>Everyone who is telling the truth about my bags is brown
Seethe.

Very true sir

Attached: IMG_20220210_201156_330.jpg (1180x382, 29.93K)

does anyone here understand how BTC integration on ICP works in detail?
Im watching the 40 min video with Dominic and if I understand correctly the smart contract cannisters can function as a BTC wallet whereas the private key is shared between the nodes of the consensus nodes (treshold cryptography)
what are the attack vectors on this and why would any BTC maxi entrust their coins to the ICP network?

forum.dfinity.org/t/direct-integration-with-bitcoin/6147

Attached: btc-integration.png (709x474, 56.77K)

t. ranjeet pansharat

Attached: 1640870148125.jpg (1200x1600, 153.82K)

wtf, so its token wrapping afterall, just that u have to trust their smartcontracts and nodes to not lose your BTC instead of some custodian service like for WBTC
Dominic seems to intentionally obfuscate that fact by claiming that ICP moves the BTC _ON_ the BTC blockchain, when what u actually do is put it in a ICP wallet, do fancy shit with it and at the end put it back into your native BTC wallet

>wrapped bitcoin
which exist in 20 different forms already and can be created on basically any L1 with smart contract functionality?

should I sell?

ICP will be the only blockchain capable of signing bitcoin transactions. BTC will move on the blockchain in the case of moving bitcoin from one canister to another or even from a canister back to your wallet. This will be done trustlessly. When you're using WBTC, you're trusting that someone won't just run off with your bitcoin and leave you with a worthless token. When you're sending BTC to a canister you're trusting computer code to keep your BTC secure.

what you posted doesn't mention moving it on the bitcoin blockchain together with the wrapped BTC

>ICP will be the only blockchain capable of signing bitcoin transactions

what stops other chains from doing the same?

>BTC will move on the blockchain

what does that mean exactly?
it cant be moving on the BTC blockchain since it would be slow

also, moving a bitcoin on it's native blockchain requires exactly the same fees and tx time as any other onchain tx

The idea is that you'd send bitcoin to a canister for a smart contract, the smart contract can perform whatever is needed and at the end the bitcoin can be transferred to another canister or a user's bitcoin wallet based on what is needed (or it will stay with the canister). Whenever you move bitcoin on the bitcoin blockchain you will have to wait for the native tx times and pay native fees.

It will be the first and it will be the only chain that does it for some time. It will be capable of moving bitcoin on the bitcoin block chain and when that operation is done it will be slow (go figure).

This is ultimately a more secure method of using bitcoin than using wrapped bitcoin. (as long as there are no major security flaws, but ICP can already be stored on canisters so I assume that ICP would have been stolen from canisters such as Sonic's LP)

>This is ultimately a more secure method of using bitcoin than using wrapped bitcoin.
Good point in theory. Could be some bugs that appear like that guy that sent his WETH back to the WETH address thinking he would get ETH back. Thats how bugs are, you dont foresee them.