Just because SNE has a small market cap it doesn't mean it's lesser than Avalanche or Fantom. It's just got a small cap...

Just because SNE has a small market cap it doesn't mean it's lesser than Avalanche or Fantom. It's just got a small cap. Most people in crypto are size queens that only invest in big caps and don't realize these small caps might be big caps themselves one day.

Attached: 16549878154987.jpg (575x536, 14.84K)

"it just has a smaller marketcap" yeah... sure...

I like my projects big and thick, user. No small asian shit. Catch my drift?

worst part is that people unironically don't seem to realize just how much more valuable short caps can be.... Most people are FILLED with fud without realizing.

>sne
ed

>they don't invest on smaller mcaps on a daily basis, knowing they will pump in the next 4-6 months

I need the joker pic saying "this" but i don't have it right now so lets just imagine im saying THIS on this

*intense moaning*

Attached: sol.png (388x99, 10.29K)

strongnode is just the next bitorrent or utorrent but crypto, mark me on this one. Q1 2023 MAX

Look at those VEINS

That's some big words for some random shitcoin, user-san

>strongnode
>edge computing: In simpler terms, it means running fewer processes in the cloud and moving those processes to local places, such as on a user's computer, an IoT device, or an edge server. This minimizes the amount of long-distance communication that will happen between a client and a server.
so a bunch of fucking psychos can have access to your information if you decide to host your shit with sne, got it.
fantastic shit...

IT'S THAT EASY FOLKS

sneedposting was the shit in 2019, now its dead, you're making yourself look like a joke

Gays not welcome.

i can only see a bunch of buzzwords to be honest

Why are you moaning if they're dumping?

Too many technicalities.
It also says it's environemtnally frendly, they should push for that harder. Brainless masses like that part.

Because i get hard each time my favorite coin with an enormous mcap dumps to the ground

>peers are, like, nodes, dude. holy shit.....
Fucking idiot. Pisses me off.
RESEARCH P2P ENCRYPTION
RESEARCH HAD-OC
RESEARCH WHAT FUCKING INFRASTRUCTURE EVEN MEANS

We need the /biz's guide to retards that cant understand buzzwords

research how to get some hoes.

Attached: 16032581528301.jpg (1280x720, 38.03K)

"The Business Guide for Anons"

im thinking its kind of sus that no other project ever came up with the "node" thing that sne is sporting
maybe its unreleasable and sne is just rugpulling?

Dyor and cope

Attached: dont-care-cope-harder-cope.gif (498x280, 3.32M)

i can't i unironically can't
im already jacked, i dress up nicely, i've been walking with confidence and smelling good
Yet i cant seem to get one girl, they all ghost me after the first date

Ok now what?

Attached: done.png (1071x905, 310.53K)

Me when they nerfed that

Nah, nobody else tried it before because its a shitty idea, and there's no way that it will work without bringing the second coming of mining

>sus
>uses sus on 2022
go back

you know where, go back

You're just naturally retarded

baste