Reminder, you're getting worked

Reminder, you're getting worked.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGYy1X_6Ok&

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8.29K)

cm hyuck, is he kissing Britt's ass so he can get free replacement teeth?

There's no coming back from crying on national TV about being a retarded midget Jew with no friends bullied by the football team

nah you are

Wym? That's completely standard for jews..

He should've just stopped picking up those coins, but he fell for it every time

The heel is supposed to be 1) Hated 2) Booed 3) Deserves to get his ass kicked 4) Bested by the face

By adding the jew angle to the promo fans can't boo him, hate him, feel he should get his ass kicked, or be bested by the face.

Take out the jew part and it might've worked. I was bullied so now I cheat to get ahead. But add in the jew aspect and the face can't throw his words back at him.

"I cheat so I can make more money for my mom's hospital bills she has cancer guys"

OH WOW CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS GUY GET HIS ASS KICKED

worked

i wish people would throw rolls of quarters at me im so poor i just want to buy food im so hungry

MJF heels on his parents

I want nothing more than MJF to feud with The Varsity Blondes and them to throw quarters at him mid match.

Attached: file.png (1200x628, 717.4K)

>getting worked
Nah but now Playing the Victim Card will be done even more in promos. Next the crowd will start clapping for their bravery.

It's a fake out retard. When the opportunity comes and he uses that sympathy to his advantage to pull something scummy it's gonna hit even harder. He's being manipulative and it worked you marks.

You are shoot retarded if you think AEW is gonna let MJF use this to advantage. Are you dense or do you actually have so much piss stored in your brains that you don't see how the optics of a Jew using the fact he was bullied for being Jewish as an advantage again someone would BLOW UP IN THEIR FACE?
God, wrestling fans are so fucking retarded it's amazing

Based MJF working the marks the smarks the """""""smart""""""" marks the not so smart marks

kek are ya that dimwit who got worked by Punk & MJF "dropping" their feud last year?

Dropping the feud is the only salvation AEW has now to stop burying MJF further

>burying MJF
>defeats Punk in Chicago twice

Punk is not a draw you massive spunk punk faggots he might as well be wrestling the air

Its MJF. He would goose-step out in full uncle Adolf cosplay at the Holocaust museum if it gave him any advantage whatsoever then laugh at the poors getting offended next week for being dumb enough to get worked

worked into a malding seethe

You idiots are so hung up on the Jew part you completely missed the point of the promo. It was a story about how Punk went from being his hero and motivation to Punk being someone he became disillusioned with and now is driven to be a better person than Punk. Except that is gonna end up being bullshit.

A good heel can also put the fans on an emotional roller coaster, which is what MJF is doing

I'm not watching this shit

>LITERALLY SCREAMED JEWBOY
Kinda hard not to notice user.

Probably because he was likely speaking from a real experience. It's hilarious how you guys can simultaneously hate jews while doubting a kid could get bullied for being a jew.

>match approaching its end
>CM Punk has advantage
>MJF starts crying or something
>CM Punk shows pity and stops
>MJF takes advantage, hits finisher and wins
>cuts promo on next Dynamite about what fucking idiots you marks are that would believe such a story, the biggest idiot is CM Punk, all that shit and says that now that Punk is behind him, he is going for the title
Wow what an unexpected turn of events.