American politician just so happened to buy the absolute bottom before the entire market went parabolic due to policy...

>American politician just so happened to buy the absolute bottom before the entire market went parabolic due to policy changes
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: hmmm.jpg (827x789, 137.44K)

Yeah? That's been done with traditional markets forever.

That's like 1 Bitcoin

only 50k? damn

I bought the absolute bottom and I'm fucking retarded

He bought in January. Could have been anywhere from 35k to 47k.

All 50k dollerinos???? No way!!

There are people browsing this board that sold their bags to the zodiac killer

Is Ted Cruz going to be the next President of the You-Nighted States?

I thought you jerkoffs loved your no rules unsupervised market? Also $50k who gives a shit? I have that much SPY.

Same, but last time

Attached: Namnlös.png (517x48, 2.18K)

Attached: Namnlös1.png (998x722, 68.44K)

So fucking what, Pelosi has made a fortune doing that

>tfw slurped more than insider politicians and it was still play money for me

Attached: btc.png (1529x1303, 419.41K)

the bitcoins donald

Attached: 1468881307916.jpg (600x453, 34.29K)

For real, that was what, 1.5 bitcoins???? What liberal rag printed this bullshit

Maybe that's why he's always trying to be the center of attention and says stupid shit. He is still trying to be in the inner circle of American politics where money is just handed to you if you're a blue chip pol fag

He bought at 36k

A major politician buying a somewhat controversial, speculative asset is somewhat newsworthy to voters. It certainly shows his stance on it and some belief that it's a worthwhile investment.
Although when you compare this 50k investment to polosi buying a 20 million dollar mansion out of state, this is pretty much nothing.

Attached: The Bitcoins, Donald.png (498x453, 355.82K)

Biblically accurate Cruz. Powerful stuff

Show her ten benises.

Ah, yes. I see it in the article now.
I don't think it indicates any insider knowledge though. InvestAnswers and other influencers were calling mid-30ks the bottom all that month.