This card is kinda weak but I'm looking forward to the world title and Bryan/Mox matches

This card is kinda weak but I'm looking forward to the world title and Bryan/Mox matches

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-011055_Chrome.jpg (1080x964, 269.19K)

What will be: Match of the Night and Worst Match of the Night?

Cowsoi vs Atom is dimes repellent

looks aight tbhwyf

>Match of the Night
mox and danielson most likely unless the adams pull something out of their collective adamhole.
>Worst Match
cargill and conti. no doubt about that one.

Based on the Rampage taping it wouldn't surprise me if they add QT vs. Hook

Not added yet but Black, Buddy and King vs Penta, Fenix and Pac will surely be on the card and will be MOTN

Mox can't wrestle.

>Sammy Guevara, Darby Allin & Sting vs.
Andrade El Idolo, Matt Hardy & Isiah Kassidy
(Tornado Trios Match)
Who the fuck asked for this? I like Isiah but he's a jobber, both Sting and Matt Hardy are a bump each away from being past tense. Unless this is to debut Jeff Hardy, which could've been done without Matt in the ring, why isn't this just a triple threat?

It's an excuse to get Sting on the PPV.

He can just hang out on the sidelines and pop the crowd to break interference, they can still smack him on all the promotion. This being a triple threat felt so obvious I thought Matt fucked up when he said it was at the PPV and not at the next Dynamite.

Best match will be young bucks vs red dragon vs jurassic express. Can't wait for all the idiots here to cope about it getting the biggest reaction on the show but not being "proper wrestling"

the six men tag with Mr.Stink and Boy Slave really is pointless. I'd move it to a preshow. other than that it's a great card for wrestling.

Fenix probably won't be ready in time.

I would be fine with Andrade y Matt vs. Keed & Steeng while Guevara defends against...uh...

Scorpio?

Match of the night will be Kingston if he goes full Burger King's Road on Jericho, but that's also the only match I'm remotely looking forward to. House of Black vs. Death Triangle might be cool if they book it.

Based filter burying this jabroni

I don't want Sammy in a singles match. I don't really want to see Sammy wrestle, but in the same ring as Darby means some inevitable sawdust kino. Andrade could fuck around doing lucha stuff in there too and take up the spotlight when the other two are busy crippling themselves. I hope Hardy does actually do some insane shit if he has to wrestle, he was actually alright in that ladder match purely for the bumps.

I want to see Jeff vs Darby sawdust

I'm far more interested in Jeff than Matt and that's based purely off seeing how Matt can't fucking walk, Jeff has to be better off or he'd be dead.
Signing Jeff only for him to shoot die in the ring from a ladder bump in his debut match would be based though.

>Hangman puts on great matches but fuck Adam Cole
>the Britt vs Rosa and Punk vs MJF feuds can finally end
>all the flippy indie shit is contained to the tag title match
>Jade vs Tay is a good coom break
>Good mix of people in the ladder match with no clear winner
>Mox vs Danielson will be good
>Eddie vs Jericho could be good or very slow and boring
>Sammy, lil Nigga and old nigga vs Andrade on his first PPV for AEW with Matt and probably Jeff replacing Isaiah should be a crazy bumpfest, Matt might die again though
Pretty good card, especially for Revolution, which tends to suck more than the other PPVs

Andrade is an underrated sawduster, maybe because he's a bigger guy and it looks like he can take it better, but he still kills himself in every match

>especially for Revolution, which tends to suck more than the other PPVs
It’s literally the third show lol. Revolution was bad last year but Revolution 2020 was absolute kino
>Mox beating Jericho
>Orange Cassidy vs PAC
>the best AEW match of all time in Hangman/Kenny vs the Bucks