Doesn't have a single thread and/or isn't mentioned at all on Any Forums for MONTHS

>doesn't have a single thread and/or isn't mentioned at all on Any Forums for MONTHS
>suddenly all the "supporters" come out of the woodwork to say he was underrated and underutilized, WWE committed war crimes against humanity by not pushing him to the moon
You fair weather faggots are fake as hell. You'll go back to not giving a shit about him 2 weeks after he debuts in AEW. Drop the act. Ain't nobody buying this bullshit.

Attached: Cesaro-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 63.28K)

>>suddenly all the "supporters" come out of the woodwork to say he was underrated and underutilized, WWE committed war crimes against humanity by not pushing him to the moon
Maybe it's because I don't care and haven't been paying much attention but I haven't really been seeing this.
He's a vanilla guy that belongs in the midcard or a tag team and if he ends up in AEW that's exactly where he'll be used, only it'll be on youtube instead of TV.

Why do you care?

Stop pretending to be black

Its almost like they were doing nothing with him for along time and that this news shoot came out of nowhere and also no one in the history of ever said that he should leave wwe before.

you retards watch him throw big show out of the ring and then come back

funny same could be said about how edrones were calling Cody shit but now that's he's gone there sucking his cock praying he'll come to the sloppy shop lmao

good midcarder/tag team guy.

>people who don't watch WWE don't make threads constantly about WWE guys until they're no longer in WWE
You would think e-drones would at least be able to figure out 1 + 1 = 2

Attached: 1635134925758.jpg (900x900, 195.6K)

retard

Any Forums is such a low iq board it’s ridic

We
Waste
Everyone

>W-we didn't want him anyway!

such a shame

OP nailed it. Look at the absolute COPE lmao

Attached: El9o8yKWoAEEiDq.jpg (1024x558, 61.16K)

>someone disappears
>people don't talk about him
>someone appears again
>people talk about him
shocking

>>doesn't have a single thread and/or isn't mentioned at all on Any Forums for MONTHS
Yeah maybe because everyone who likes him either doesn't see him on TV or doesn't watch WWE at all

Why doesn't he grow his hair like Hulk Hogan and get a skullet, it would be dimes. Claudio has the same facial structure as Hogan. Also yeah I don't care about him, he's wooden af

Do you even watch WWE? All they do is make you not care about guys.

Don't need him, don't want him, shit on the mic.
Would still take him over countless AEW nobodies and never will bees

What do you want me to say about a guy i might see on tv 2x a month in shitty job matches? He looks great, can carry anyone no matter how shit they are but cant talk? What do you want me to say about cesaro you faggot?

better than 98% of aew's roster currently, of course the trannies are salivating at the thought of getting him

Unless you like them, then you get to see them buried alive by the shovel load each week.