DO IT TONY

DO IT TONY

Attached: 9FC7FE26-7C53-4EA9-BBFE-B7D2027FE40E.jpg (1170x1119, 245.75K)

Tony needs to be more selective with his people instead of signing guys immediately after their 90 days. It seems like every time he signs a shitter another one is released that's a much better get immediately after. Imagine signing Keith Lee and then a week later cesaro is a free agent, there's shoot no reason to have lee in favor of cesaro

You don't even have to beg, Tony would worship the ground for another ex ROH charisma void to come in

He needed to grab Queef Pee and an injured Danhausen because Terminus or CYN might tie them down to huge contracts right away so Tony needs to move fast. Game coming real soon as well so he needs to get the devs the full roster info.

Yeah and with only really Impact or NJPW offering contracts now it's not like he has to worry about people going somewhere else.

It's a lose/lose. Khan doesn't sign him the IWC will be outraged. He signs him, and "zomg its another fucking ex-WWE guy".

bryan should do that faction he wants with the young guys but include cesaro as his right hand man. mox and bryan would be cool but mox is over as af as a face and works the best by not being tide down with a partner/group

I know Tony will sign him and feature him for three weeks but he really shouldn't. He has a very bloated roster and a lot of them are doing nothing or spinning their wheels in never ending angles.
Just focus on what you fucking have, some of these people can go to Impact or Japan.

>AEW needs more big guys
>no you can't just sign multiple big guys!

i don't give a shit who's friends with who, I wanna see that bald bastard UFO a kickpad dork every week

It sucks because now he's obligated to push Lee for a month or two who's in the worst shape of his life to appease his fans when he could've used that time building up to someone like cesaro who has much more street cred and worth in general.
Who are you talking too schizo? Also Lee and Cesaro aren't traditional big men and don't sell/work like ones

Yep, can't wait for him to come in for a dynamite match or two and then wrestle on dark for the rest of his contract. Make the call Tony!!

rape victim (Bryan Danielson was raped in 2010) on the left

>Bryan did everything to get Cesaro a push
Why do people listen to this manlet? Cesaro had numerous pushes over the course of 11 years and none of those runs connected with the audience on a main event level, there's only so many times you can try with a wrestler I remember Rusev was apparently held back big time and it turns out he's pretty shit and got treated too well with a Cena feud.

Vince was right on the money when he said Cesaro is an exceptional athlete but also lacks charisma.

>this is your brain on utter SLOP

>don't work like big men

Not enough bearhugs for ya?

>too

>these guys who have wrestled each other a million times will now wrestle each other again but in a different company
whoa so this is the power of changing the world...

tony's dream of doing a match by match recreation of early 2000s PWG has almost come true.

People keep saying this, but really I don't think it's true, AEW's biggest problem right now is that it's mid-card is pretty stretched thin. He needs guys that can on paper at least be credible threats to the main event guys he doesn't want fighting each other regularly, but won't 8-9 times out of 10. And I think that's where a lot of his new hires feel like they fit.

That and the factions need structure, which is what is failing AEW right now. In NJPW, you know who is what in the hierarchy.

Khan needs to scrap AFHO, Nightmare Family, Factory, Dark Order, Death Triangle etc and rebuild dynamics that allow for these clashes to happen in an organic manner. The Elite is seemingly the only one that gets this, which is why they added Brandon and Naka to it's ranks.

I did not know that Cesaro was Claudio even though I remember his face from fifteen years ago.