GME holders, what's your price target?

GME holders, what's your price target?

Attached: mokp3638adg81.jpg (828x1577, 166.45K)

probably around the same. Either 100k or 500k a share I think are reasonable points to sell. The math does support over a million a share but I don't wanna risk it.

>>>/reddit/

>The math does support over a million a share
Can you show your calculations?

No selling, only dividends ;)

$1488 thousand USD dollars

posting in the brain damaged quarantine thread :)

I'll sell some at 90-100K
yo stop waging forever
I want just literally 340K after taxes and buy QLYD with it and stack dividends at 40K a year
then I'll let the rest ride to valhalla

In your pic when the reddit post says "the math supports shares up to 1.2 million".

Reaching meme numbers will destroy the world economy, but the gov stepping in too soon (likely in the form of a negotiated share offering from GameStop paid to shareholders via dividends) would cause riots, distrust (and hence capital flight) in the US market, and further disillusion the populace away from the helpful myth of the American dream.

With that being said, I expect them to let it run, but step in at a certain point. The key is for them to let it go far enough that shareholders look greedy/crazy to outsiders for not accepting such an amazing deal, so we'll feel social pressure to accept that us earning our freedom is enough, and that opulence is beyond us. I imagine this will be in the $5k-$10k range. As such, the rational play is for me not to sell, and wait to see what the offer is. I'd probably sell about a third of my holdings when the number is high enough for me to pursue my dreams without wage slavery though, and if there's no intervention then some are getting saved for meme numbers, and some aren't for sale.

Wont be using price. Im using volume to determine when to sell.

isnt that shitstock down 40% last few months lmao

1K EOY!

Holy shit you guys are actually retarded

I'm starting to feel bad for these people

I always forget you GME bagholders are serious. You sound so fucking schizo and insane it always seems like a hilarious LARP.

rn there are rainbow trannies, crack pipes distributed via government funding, and literal honk honk meme manifested in canada. why not meme numbers?

So i dont understand... are GME holders seriously expecting people to suddenly flood into the stock? There's literally no reason for people to buy it now and the only way it could ever reach 100k would be through inflation

Look up the definition of the words short squeeze you fucking retard.

There’s no way it will get past 400 a share withou getting shut down

Short squeezes require people to be caught off guard. Gme hodlers are all over the news or at least have been. Put your money somewhere else it’s not going anywhere but the ground with gme.

A short squeeze would still require the price to go up which means people need to buy the stock. Where will that buying interest come from? GME hype is dead