He tought he was early

>He tought he was early
look around you literallt everyone and their grandmother are taking about crypto

Attached: 1644434851039.jpg (294x290, 19.56K)

illiterate cunt.

its called typos bulltard
how are you coping today?

Attached: 1644455449716.png (1013x1008, 459.01K)

They still don't know shit
They still call any altcoin 'bitcoins'
Literally every single friend I have wish they knew about crypto but are too tech illiterate to grasp any abstract information
Even when you explain to them with apples somehow is still too hard for them
So early it hurts

My rich boomer dad still won’t even buy crypto because it’s “inherently worthless just like fiat”. Even though he says shit like he wishes he would have listend to me and bought the shit in 2010.

talking isnt owning

Both are true. Ponzi schemes are shit, but you can make money when you enter early and exit before it crashes. Still shit. Although 10% of investment money should go to risky stuff, so he fucked up a little.

My grandma asked me about crypto back in may right before the big crash. That was bearish then but it's bullish longterm stoopid

How is cryptocurrency a ponzi scheme? I've heard so many braindead people say this, I just want to hear your reasoning.

Every investment that's not 100% based on commodity value is a ponzi scheme

I just gave an example, didnt call it. But i guess it's about the price, either its propped up by new investors, or it goes to zero like it happened with every other crypto and holders are left with nothing.

Not only is that an incorrect definition of a ponzi scheme, you're assuming crypto doesn't have commodity value, which is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. People buy and sell it to each other, that's what commodity value is. There is no such thing as "intrinsic value", the value of something is what people are willing to pay for it.
>b-but bitcoin is just an internet number!!! it's not real!!
Crypto is autonomous and decentralized, and can be sent across country borders easily. It's a hedge against trust in governments and banks. If you can't see why that's valuable you're NGMI.

>thinks global adoption of a fixed supply market is bearish

we were early in 2017
the guys who were into it before that are our bronze age elders who were attuned to the arcane winds of time

>explain crypto with apples
Please explain it to me this way, user.

Holy shit, based.
Especially the cross border payments one, people hardly talk about that. banks take forever to process transactions in different currencies but blockchain tech is near instant.

What I wish is thus:
That when I went blithely into the bitcoin etc. forums/subreddits in 2012 looking for ways to simply get drugs, that a huge big flashing pop-up came up and said this to me:
"YOU STUPID DUMB FUCK, EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA INVEST KEEP THE HARD-DRIVE YOU'RE USING."
What was dust from the txs I made back then, is now worth $100,000s even after down turns.
Oh well.

Im actually starting to feel sorry for you Bobo...

Consider also that there's no actual way to enforce cryptocurrency bans and regulations. A country could ban cryptocurrency and it would still be possible to move money to & out of wallets whose keys are controlled by people in those countries.

Umm bobosisters?

Attached: 8EE7E945-D265-411B-94E3-48D62F3AE12A.png (750x1624, 199.7K)

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA