It's over

just hit 20 and I have nothing to show for it. No projects, mastered skills, communities or achievments, and these is nothing but irrelevancy ahead

Attached: soe.png (633x758, 128.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmWgxVDvdlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur lreal life is literally just starting

Yeah that’s what happens when you spend your teen years playing video games instead of trying to LARP as an adult

All the parents I know who forced their teenagers to LARP as adults, by their 20s they were already at a point where the average 50 year old is in terms of functioning.

The parents who let their teenage kids just be kids, and let them do whatever and fuck around, they end up with manchildren who stay manchildren well into their late 20s and early 30s and these people are decades behind those whose parents forced them into being proactive and functional in their teens

Nobody cares about that. It's all about looks and money.

try being 22 and the only thing you have to show for it is $50,000 in chainlunk

it literally ruined my life + dropout

Lmao 20 is before I even started. You got like 9 more years to find your feet. Just keep trying.

>instead of trying to LARP as an adult
Fuck off nigger, I've been working on the internet since 16. Connecting with people, pursuing new skills, hanging out in various creative communities - and yet, it all died down
no its over
all of us made financial mistakes, youy aren't special and there is nothing wrong with being a dropout
yeah but you were early

Attached: 1638525844949.jpg (1500x1320, 288.23K)

Attached: 1639420960666.jpg (377x287, 17.39K)

>about to turn 22
>unvaxxed
>broke and never had gf
>happy as ever
I don’t care anymore. We live in a literal clown era where nobody makes it

Attached: C03C52B2-732A-442C-B12D-95F149832125.jpg (611x690, 137.96K)

Same but mid 5 fig

Looks like it's time to start putting in work. I'm 26 and I barely feel like I've done anything. Take a deep breath and take it one step at a time. Don't compare yourself to others. Unless you don't have a bag of MATIC. Then there's no saving you.

uh im 35 and those apply to me. but im doing great in the market even though i came in as a poorfag

i would 100% have worked until im dead and saved nothing if not for crypto. instead ill just get to neet around as long as i can before the inevitable shootout with the irs agents(maybe sometime in 2035?). still can't make me stop playing vidya

here's to hoping for complete collapse of america before then.

20 is still young user. stop being a bitch and go invest in some shit. if you dont have alot of money to invest then try meme coins. do your research. I went all in on ELON and it did a x100 recently. Will prolly do it again. go look for what works for you

>Fuck off nigger, I've been working on the internet since 16. Connecting with people, pursuing new skills, hanging out in various creative communities - and yet, it all died down

That isn’t doing anything, you should’ve been learning a trade or programming. Know a dude who’s dad pulled him out of school at 14 to work in his shop. Now at 19 he’s making 80k a year. Now here’s a tip I want you to save. If by 25 you’re no better off than you are now, join the marines.

>Just hit 20
You are still young frens. Still have like 5 or so years until you can call yourself a failure then another 3 years to officially become a burden of society.

You've got about 4 or 5 years to build up those skills that you should have acquired as a teenager, and to maximise your youth by partying and getting laid as much as you can until it's a little too late. So you can relax a little, but not too much. You might think it's over now but the reality is that you're at the same age as someone who's coming toward the end of their university years and it's still somewhat appropriate to be in the process of becoming an adult, rather than being fully fledged and grown. Once you hit 25 it truly becomes a race against time and it starts becoming a little strange when you're trying to catch up to people 5 years your junior. Heed these words and do as I say:
>make at least 3 quality friends that you would trust with your life
>travel to 3 different countries in the next two years and spend >1 month in each
>don't worry about making good money until you've finished college and launched into a high status career with good earning potential
>sleep with at least 25 women before 25
Do the above and you'll feel at least somewhat satisfied with how your youth went.

t. 26 year old loser who missed out on everything, focused on nothing but work, and has absolutely nothing to show for it except half a million in assets and zero friends who give a fuck about him.

>dont know what to do with your life because society is completely fucked? just become a goyim slave forever war machine cog

literally none of that matters in the slightest
>35
>0 friends
>0 travel
>0 women

happiness is achieved internally, not after marking boxes in your NPC checklist.

26 and same

What skills do you have?

Some people only get their life kicking when they hit 50.

Never give up. Things can change fast you only need willpower.

> I've been working on the internet since 16. Connecting with people, pursuing new skills,
Why are you lying OP? read your own post

>Fuck off nigger, I've been working on the internet since 16. Connecting with people, pursuing new skills, hanging out in various creative communities
youtube.com/watch?v=nmWgxVDvdlI

25 and relatable, except I have a steady, easy job and have been investing here and there for the last 5 years. Life isn't a movie nigger