Love kitto

love kitto

Attached: FMSJEhBVUAURgwt.jpg (1600x1067, 215.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1497056563932327940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this opening is hilariously bad and silly.

this is what fans think is MOTY???

twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1497056563932327940

kill kitto, fuckj and marry ay zetddo emmu

fr tho these thotties straight caked up. i can see why you nigguhs really be stanning these hos out here

based kitto
based zoomy

Kek, the absolute state of women's wrestling

based high speed midgets triggering Any Forumseenies.

Those are both men.

I want to fuck AZM and make her taste that ripe asshole off my cock

Attached: jfc.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

I could train two 9 year olds, and maybe two actual monkeys, to be this choreographed and bad

This is based

see

Starlight Kid vs AZM - ****3/4

Can possibly go down as the women's MOTY. They kept things heated even with their athletic style. Fantastic action and very well told story with AZM finding ways to lock in her arm submission. SLK's struggle to get out of them everytime were great

it looks so fake and stupid

Stardrones will eat any shit served to them
imagine giving that shitty dance routine ****3/4

nah u are

This dude really playing pretend Dave Meltzer.

Remember that most Stardom fans are newfags so expect them to think this is great.

Lucha style is bad enough when it doesn’t look half as fake as whatever this is.

>wasting 1992 on this

I give it a 5. Cry about it ya sniveling little bitch.

You mean nailing 1992 on the truth?
Yup. Stay mad.

AZM and Starlight Kid are two of the best joshis in the world at the moment, and that fact was on full display here. The wrestling was fast-paced and crisp, but it also carried the sense of urgency and struggle that is so often lacking with this style of match. It's just mindboggling that these two are this good at their age.

The amount of pure seethe that this promotion causes only makes me enjoy it more

SEETHING

The same guy has a giant tantrum after every PPV.

Kek it looked like shit. Barely made it past that stupid multiple reverse pin spot at the very beginning. Terrible.
What a sad life you have, so mad because somebody gave valid criticism of your shitty fetish hobby. Grow up.

Stay raped.

nah u are

Not me, I only watched the tweet to see what all the hype was about…
Turns out not everybody thinks you favorite circus act is good pro wrestling.