This is what a crash looks like

Markets pumping while within a bubble for no reason, everyone thinking they’re gona make it, everyone happy, any negativity immediately shot down, completely unexplainable pumps for no reason, we’re reaching the big crash, remember the big crash always comes when everyone is getting rich for no apparent reason, and this is what’s happening now

Attached: 77314DDF-649B-4EB9-93DA-20CBF56E3538.jpg (900x900, 56.42K)

The pumps are easily explainable, there is 25% inflation going on right now in USD, nigger.

you are a few months early

kinda sounds like every single crypto rally lol

unironically the return to normal

Attached: 1626957018790.png (1000x1000, 114.22K)

>we’ll crash .. after we already crashed over 50% and 80% on alts
The absolute state of latebiz

This. When the S&P is close to 6000 it will be time to exit EVERYTHING.

>we’ll crash .. after we already crashed over 50% and 80% on alts
Yes

Attached: 1623014876462.jpg (500x457, 93.71K)

I could honestly be 1-2 years early, but the point is, the point is how much Bigger will this bubble get before the giga crash hits us, it could be anytime from now until 2024

Cope, we’ll crab 30-60k till q3. max pain.

Can you give me a heads up when that's about to happen please user?

Attached: 1641819148790.jpg (1600x1537, 186.81K)

Also, the longer this takes to crash, the more of an impact crypto faces, imagine the giga global crash happens at the halving in 2024 and there’s no immediate bail outs… what happens to crypto ???? We could see the 4th halving not be priced in for years

Been saying this for 10 years. Being a bear is fucking stupid. Literally could have DCA'd into an S&P index fund and have it made now, but no no, gotta be a negative contrarian and think I know better than midwits. I'm the fucking midwit it turns out. I'm done, no more fucking shorts, no puts, the market has always gone up, why would it stop now. It never will. They won.

its always about to crash

Yes, you have fallen bear… and when the bear falls, the blackswan rises

Attached: 9D558E58-090E-437B-B31C-07625F41586B.jpg (452x311, 71.36K)

Dca and buy heavily on 10-20% drops, 50% drops on crypto . Trying to time the market is for poors, even if they’re somehow right they sell too early when they should never sell. The fed is in place to ensure depressions don’t happen , the country would be too vulnerable otherwise .

I agree with you, I believe the stage is set for a crash this year and its better if it happens sooner then later, but it doesn't seem its gonna happen before summer, i could be dead wrong though.

Black swan comes 1 week after the superbowl

literally every step of the way trying to be the broken clock thats right twice a year, youre not wrong but its not now unironically. Expect it towards the end of feb / start of march, have fun while you can and stop being gay OP. Bunch of risk adverse pussies set some fucking strict stops if you must.

DCAing is cringe, DCAing is accepting you’ll wait until you’re an old man before you can enjoy life. That is not something I’m willing to do. I wouldn’t be in crypto if that was the case, I would simply be contributing to a retirement index fund like every other NPC

agreed; confident bulk buys or taper the buy ins at the most extreme end of this, DCA is a cope and redditminded bullshit in regards to crypto

The Fed will prop up the economy at least until midterms are over. Then the mask comes off

I'm 35. If I'd DCA'd $1k a month into index funds after graduating college I'd have close to 7 figures now with zero effort or thought required. Even if you just left half of that to ride and gambled away the rest on crypto moonshots, you're almost guaranteed to be better off than the person who constantly chases 10,000% returns on shitcoins, forex, and way OTM options.