This is the perfect example of poor booking decisions

All Out was the last PPV I bought and the last time I supported AEW. I'll start supporting them again if they get their groove back on. I rather see a good core roster with well developed stories rather than a bloated one.

That was the whole point of not having PPVs every month. So Tony could have plenty of time to develop feuds and build excitement. Right now, it feels like between every PPV you have time wasting matches and stories with no rhyme or reason. No coherence and in the last 2-3 weeks before the PPV there's suddenly a feud.

One of the most glaring and obvious examples that Tony for some reason didn't capitalize on would be Adam Cole vs Hangman. Cole should've started feuding with Page after Danielson. Cole, wants the belt and would get YB involved. They would have to rethread Page's relation and history with The Elite. The Bucks and Page were done with each other when Page won the world title, so they'd get loyalty issues now towards Cole. This would perfectly set up the debut of ReDragon, which would lift Cole as a real threat and a good heel, build tension vs Young Bucks and they'd harass Page in a classic "Faction vs babyface" story much like Mox vs IC, Sting vs NWO etc. This would also keep ReDragon away from the tag division for now instead of jumping right in for a title shot vs Jurassic Express.

They'd have plenty of weeks to build that and make people actually be excited about the blow off match at Revolution. What did Tony do instead? He let Cole have intergender matches and feud with OC for weeks. He let Hangman have a worthless feud with Lance Archer that was detrimental to both of them. This shows how little Tony cares about stories nowadays. If an obvious story like this couldn't be booked then it shows that Tony is no longer thinking long-term stories.

Attached: Adam-Page-vs-Cole-AEW-Revolution-2022.jpg (1200x675, 126.3K)

why did you reddit space

Fine speech

Fine speech

Fine speech

Cole is the only guy on the roster shorter than Hangmanlet.

holy fuck shut up

Because it’s called paragraphs not Reddit space . Imagine a teacher in grade school saying
> OK CLASS TIME TO TEACH YOU ABOUT REDDIT SPACING

Attached: 80CE8160-1AAD-4240-B7EB-C985D470D329.png (596x1008, 91.57K)

kek

Punk mjf, HFO feud, Rosa Baker have all been built up for months and months, not every feud needs to be long and drawn out.

Being a cultist is a mystery!
Licking Tony khans cum off mah cheek!
I don’t have any other rhymes sorry

>no see this is why I'm not reddit
>posts a redditjak
keep digging

kek

I actually thought it was a fine speech
I just don't watch AEW so I had nothing really to say
The booking sucks? Yeah, probably, what else is new?

> HFO feud
Fuck me , this sucks
> MJF/punk
Way too drawn out , should have ended in Chicago with wardlow turning
> Jericho/Eddie
Great feud , built well can’t wait to see this especially with Jericho promising the old jericho
> the elite in fighting
I don’t care . I’m sorry it’s obvious that cole will turn on the bucks and somehow Jay white is involved
> Britt baker Rosa
It’s a feud but it feels never ending?

They have a point. I didn't even realize it was coming up that soon because they only just started setting up for it.

> HFO feud
What feud? Andrade vs Matt Hardy? They've been standing in front of some stairs a couple of times and talked for 3 minutes.
> MJF/punk
Like the other user said, should have ended in Chicago with Wardlow turning. Much like how MJF vs Jericho should've ended with the swirly or at least Blood and Guts, beyond that was just filler.
> Jericho/Eddie
Shitty feud. Eddie was barely on TV. I consider this more like Jericho vs Santana/Ortiz with Eddie making cameo appearances.
> the elite in fighting
Should've happened with Hangman involved so Page vs Cole makes more sense.
> Britt baker Rosa
This is like Jericho vs Eddie. Why do people say this is a long ass feud? After the no sanction match they went separate waya. Rosa had some matches and was in the TBS tournament. Britt Baker had literally no feuds at all and had worthless segments on TV and intergender matches. They've barely interacted until Mercedez came along. This is an especially retarded example. It's like "oh they feuded and fought a few times last year so this match is the blow off match" despite nothing happening in-between

You wrote a whole essay dude lmao

I’m doing my best to show you how you’re a schizophrenic. Reddit lives rent free in your head

I don't understand why it took AEW fans this long to realize that not only can Tony not book, but no one in the VP's or that company can do it either. No one. Tony is not here to revolutionize wrestling. He is there to play with real life action figures. He books shit the same way he did when he was a faggot incel online discussing booking. With no care for repercussions and changing his mind or whims with the latest thing that grabs his attention. This is only going to get worse as his roster is absolutely bloated at this point. Adding belts or more shows or PPV's will just make it worse as those are more things for him to be autistic over. They need a real booker in there, or at best a team of 2 or 3 like they conceived with the VP"s but who aren't active talent. It won't happen either.

This

Name one booker

Tony has not grown this shit organically either in terms of scope and size. He got a handful of dough from his father and just went out and signed everyone he could. Yes he got Omega and Jericho and shit but he also uniroincially hired every faggot those people know. He has never had to budget for a roster, or worry about the adverse affects his booking of talent could have on shows, or building to a large PPV correctly so it gives the company legitimacy or momentum. He has lots of cash to throw at problems. And that means he doesnt have to hit bumps growing. Wrestling is about earning, drawing dimes. But if you already have a shit ton of money and don't care how much you lose what does it end up being other than a vanity project. Khan didn't build a start up fed into a rival, he literally just funded his own WWE lite show.

That could work there? I have no idea. Because first you would need to find someone who would be willing to take the job knowing Omega, The Bucks, Jericho, Punk, Bryan?, and Khan himself are going to do whatever the fuck they want and might listen to you but can veto anything you plan or say whenever they want. That's like dealing with 5-6 Hogan or Nash level obstacles. Then you have to find someone that can work with indie young talent still learning that need to be coached and evaluated. As bad as the VP situation would be a lot of those young indie kids are already seeing and buying this idea of "I'm not going to let someone just tell me what's good for me". If you see Omega doing one thing, the Bucks doing another, and then Mox etc also doing that, why would you want to listen to a fucking booker instead of booking yourself. So I have no clue. Maybe look for some grouping of older and younger behind the scenes guys to head this up. I don't know whose out there either desu. But pick Arn's brain. Is Stollman available? Get Delirious in there? But would any of those names get the respect of the VP's and Tony? No. So honestly they are fucked until things hit the fan.

Hangman is a 6' blonde white blue-eyed cowboy CHAD

>Wardlow betrays MJF to help Punk win

How is any of that a babyface move you dimwit?

>how MJF vs Jericho should've ended with the swirly

based retard

>all those words and not one answer