We are witnessing Any Forums missing another shib run

We are witnessing Any Forums missing another shib run

Attached: smooth-love-potion-slp-logo.png (2379x2379, 198.71K)

I hope not because I kept debating buying a whole bunch of this and then decided it was never going anywhere at least any time soon.

>every late midwit pair trader just got BTFO
based

This was the easy play of February unironically want to kms

>50% in a day
Oh wow, real impressive…
*shoots you*

Gz to those who took a shot in the dark, but this is not something I wanna own when you can wake up one day being down 90%

Every time I see this ticker I call it slurp token

Did you try and zoom out ? Do you even understand How it works or do you just look at charts. Ive seen this drop 90% in a day . This faggot token is a fucking nigger

what does it do, why is it mooning, and is axieinfinity really fucking gay or what

Bought months ago and put $4k in. Dropped all the way down to $700 in Jan, now it's sitting at $1500. I should have DCA when it crashed, but i was too scared and thought it was going to 0

Kek its not possible

Unless the devs who are overwatched by samsung decide to commit suicide or something

182% over 7

1 to 3.3

It went up because of bitcoin obviously but exactly parallel to that devs announced corrections for the minting of the shitcoin, it started to go up immediately

And it was just an announcement, the actual update was released 24hr ago and it keeps going up

I honestly think the devs do a good job, they obviously arent nigging their game

might aswell go to 5-6 in the next week then to 4, its highly dependant on btc

And if the superbowl or whatever americans ritual is goes well and btc pumps its just expected to go upwards obsly

Its likely its gonna do a x2 or x3

A friend of told me a few months ago I should get this.

Seen it go from 20 cents to 1 cent so I thought nah

now its pumping to 3cents again

What the fuck should I do?

No jeets please

It's a hyper inflationary shitcoin with no max supply. This pump is a short squeeze. Read about what you're buying before you invest.

then how come he called it correctly?

Depends on how much money you're willing to lose I guess. If you're talking about putting like $100 in, maybe buy right now and you could get a nice little 2-3x out of it. At the same time that $100 might be worth $40 a few weeks from now. Personally I set a notification on my phone to let me know when this drops to like half its current value and then I'll pick some up and wait for a future pump like we're seeing now. If I miss out, I guess I do.

He might know a shit ton about this, he might have just gotten lucky.

"A few months ago" it was trading 2x above where it is now...

I bought at 32c

Attached: 1624223145.jpg (607x341, 32.89K)

what do you use for notifications?

few months ago it was €0,20 then it went to €0.01 its about where he told me and now its at €0.03 thats why I thought maybe it would go back to previous levels that would be a 17x

this is why im interested. Thought it was an absolute shitcoin after seeing it lose 20x its value but now its going up again for no reason so something is up with this

Kek this was shilled the same time as shib as the better buy last Jan

It did nothing but dump while shib made international headlines

Trade don’t hodl m these shidcoins. Once you get a 2x or whatever take ur initial out and then you can let the rest ride if you want

just like shiba

This!

how to become an axie slave? i'm unemployed right now