What midwestern state has no or the lowest income tax?

Cheap homes and lowest state income tax is what i'm looking for

Attached: missouri.png (1075x471, 629.17K)

South Dakota
0 state income tax

Missouri

That applies to capital gains?

Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming have no income tax at all.

I grew up here and lost my house here ;(

What about property taxes? I hear Texas has some pretty high ones.

South Dakota

Yeah no state or local capital gains taxes or state income taxes in SD.

Idaho

>Tennessee
it is

What places have the best house prices and the least amount of blacks, is the real question.

not midwest

Yeah Texas state property tax is almost 2%. That's not including whatever city tax there is. They rape you down there.

Property tax is much worse than income tax, I don't know why people talk more about the latter than the former. At least income tax is progressive. Property tax turns you into a renter of all your "assets" and doesn't discriminate between dirt poor and filthy rich.

Any small town outside of the south has virtually zero black population. You may have a few Mexicanos depending on where you are, though.

South Dakota

Saint Louis missouruh

Wyoming

Thats a lie

The states with high property tax usually have lower income tax, vice-versa. You get fucked one way or another. Income tax can fuck you harder though if you live in a state with cities levy their own income taxes on top of state taxes

>Property tax is much worse than income tax
Bullshit
You make more than you pay for your property
Every dollar you pay for your property plus interest if you have a mortgage had to be cashed out or earned
Income tax effects more than property tax
If you ever rent the property out, income tax will be charged on the state you earn it in

Got my eye on some cheap land in Wisconsin and want to build a cabin there. Based y/n? I'm from Texas btw.

>Wisconsin
Looks beautiful but too cold for me
If you like snow it’s probably perfect
Minnesota looks beautiful too