What businesses are good for money laundering? I keep hearing that a lot of restaurants pop up because of this...

What businesses are good for money laundering? I keep hearing that a lot of restaurants pop up because of this, same with liquor stores

Attached: SnapInsta_10000000_424781605799537_5438807213708323501_n.webm (640x800, 2.61M)

you couldn't pay me to eat food made in a brown filled kitchen

Not sure OFFICER

fuck you

Attached: 75C30EB7-1D01-4774-B0AC-8ECF579D300E.jpg (1242x1062, 588.13K)

money laundering? what's money laundering sir? never heard of that

Law and Auditing firms

Sir, why are you glowing?

Attached: Glowie_CIA_mutt.jpg (385x320, 29.06K)

being a politician and starting a ton of """charitable organizations""", ngos, """relief funds""" basically all of the gay shit the oligarch class is doing in plain sight

i heared the mafia used a lot of laundromats

Sir, that would be illegal.

That's a lot of quarters

Arts and antiques

Isnt this meme restaurant super expensive?

Attached: nusr.jpg (400x300, 24.77K)

Car wash
Airbnb
That’s why they’re good at cleaning money because they’re money holes

Hairdressers/beauty salons, mechanics, car dealers (I dont know how but its big apparently), food trucks, brothels.

Prostitution

>32k on alcohol
Well yeah.

dudes...

not a single person has suggested offshoring private businesses using shell entities.

make a group, holding company and subsidiary, create a 2nd "partnership" company and contract its services to business 1, services rendered is your personal consulting income.
subsidiary pays holding company licence fees for IP that is coincidentally the exact amount of profit you made that year.
then claim a loss, carry said loss forward to future years and offset your tax bracket.

Key is to have the holding company in a loose tax jurisdiction.

even better, create a finance company providing market liquidity and capital financing. thats a literal money printing licence.

kicker is this is all legal, common and encouraged despite loopholes "being patched".

hence why i favour a universal 1% tax rate and decriminalisation of most activities.

lel, at least he is self aware.

The answer to your question OP are businesses that deal heavily with cash and hard-to-trace or easily falsified transactions- laundromats, restaurants, and pawn shops are good examples.

no, youve got it backwards.

the money you launder goes into those funds from (swim).
you take the clean money out of those.

Enjoy prison dumbass

Just say it’s DEX trading profits
They don’t ask for your blockchain transactions

>pawn shops

They're closely monitored by local cops