Back to Africa

Im a half nig and I was thinking about first visiting then moving to Africa if I ever make it some day. The problem is Africa is terrible besides a few places. I dont have much of a burning desire to move to a shithole and wear a dashiki all day talking about whyte folk like my muttlato compatriots, but if I can escape how much the US is turning into a shithole then maybe its worth it. If its cheaper and less poverty and crime the better, So far Ive looked into Cabo Verde which has a heavy Portuguese and is a fairly westernized and developed country. Ive also heard Banana Island is comparable to La Jolla near San Diego and has really nice homes.
If I cant be convinced, then Ill probably do my original plan to buy up a ton of land with friends and fuck off until America eventually dies. Asking for financial reasons.
Also general make it country thread

Attached: Marcus-Garvey-1922.jpg (1262x1600, 509.67K)

What

Nigeria is meh, Kenya is beautiful and decent in internet infra. Ethiopia was nice but civil war.
You could also go to Latin America like Colombia.
t. wasp
Make it country would be switzerland or malta.

Attached: 1598663946182.jpg (765x709, 33.08K)

Banana island is probably your best bet.

>Half nig
Doubt
Your internalised racism aside you should go where your roots are from and help your tribe and countrymen. If you dont know where exactly youre from, senegal is nice as well as ghana and botswana. Normally i would recommend ethiopia too but with the war going on im not that sure anymore. It's sad they probably fucked their development trajectory for many years.

Malta is just a mafia state. Fragile as fuck and unsafe.

that's unfortunate, but then again, if we are talking about future plans, we have to assume societal IQs lowering across the western world with social welfare systems buckling under the pressure due to low input and high output. I think it would be wise to find a neo-Byzantium, which could be Switzerland, Cayman Islands, or Singapore.

There's a guy named FreeThinkerSilver on YT who has discussed Ghana and it's appeal (he's white Canadian).

And I have a based black coworker from Cameroon who also says it's OK living.

Eh, I'd visit before doing anything permanent.

Attached: 1595353606354.jpg (480x381, 20.51K)

Not saying your fantasy scenario is actually happening but switzerland is 100% deoendent on the eu and even if they can decouple for a little while there's no escape. Cayman islands and singapore have no economy of their own and will collapse immediately.
The future is unironically africa. Lots of countries getting traction and improving living standards so there's lots of money to make and a bigger market every year to sustain growth. Pick a stable one and start a company in a robust and future proof industry.

it will happen, just a matter of when? 50-100 years? Global intelligence is going down.
Africa is a violent and unstable place for non-africans.
Latin america would be better as they have their own supply chain in terms of food.

Attached: 1642415601855.jpg (1080x1080, 698.64K)

>Africa is a violent and unstable place for non-africans.
Nah most places love whites.
>Latin america is better
Sure, but the thread is about africa.

The other half is Flip, we could go on about internalized racism all day but in the end I just think its funny and makes for good jokes.
My roots are from Sierra Leone...which doesnt seem like an option here. Ive heard nice things about Ghana, but nothing specific.
Speaking of roots, even though Im Filipino, I dont want to go to the Philippines. Im probably the only non here who doesnt care for SEA or wants to fuck Asian women. I actually did visit the Philippines a few times when I was younger for several weeks to months at a time, but knowing Filipinos and my greater extended family, I dont trust them especially if I come with a bunch of money.
Yeah Id 100% visit aby of these places multiple over a few years before I make any solid plans.

>My roots are from Sierra Leone
Wow nice, mine too. Do you know your tribe or are you a creole? Like I said, shit's developing at a massive rate even though it's still shitty compared to the west or even other african countries. I feel like I should help develop it, though, especially since a little cash can go such a long way there. If you don't want to that's understandable.

Yup, Latin America will have the first post-US boom. Look at El Salvador, they're leading the way and providing an example for all the surrounding countries to ditch the international monetary system. Without the US holding them down with constant coups and resource exploitation, that whole continent has the potential to enter a golden age. It's contingent on the rejection of their ever-present fascists and communists, though.

Attached: 5C75C74B-1430-4EC3-93CF-6C3C487C30E2.jpg (688x441, 28.27K)

>Im a half nig and I was thinking about first visiting then moving to Africa if I ever make it some day
No, you're supposed to stay here and make my race feel bad for doing what every human civilization did.

unironically based nigger
>a safe space for every race
>smilinghitler.png

Move to Paris. France is the best Black country.

No clue what tribe. Im aware of my Hatian roots though, my ancestors were part of the slave rebellion there. As soon as they figured out they were doing a genocide and self-defense genocide of the French cucks and mulattos they knew it would just be all out death so they took the first boat out of there. Now I tendies and not mud pies.
Idk, feel like the cartels will slow them down in some countries like Columbia.
>Unironically want an African qt with eurocentric features and traditional values that isnt a coal burner spawn like here
White women like me for the wrong reasons here so I turn all of the roasties down
Kek, but fuck Paris. Ive heard a few years ago southern France was basically boring but absolutely gorgeous with great weather, but idk how if the migrants fucked that place up too.

>Unironically want an African qt with eurocentric features and traditional values that isnt a coal burner spawn like here
>White women like me for the wrong reasons here so I turn all of the roasties down
based
Good luck to you my friend. The West can't go on like this forever; things will have to change at some point and that either means a slow collapse into irrelevance (lowering IQ from dysgenics and third world immigration) or a reawakening of the white race which will by necessity be bloody. You have the right idea: get your money and get out before things get ugly.