How do I find a girlfriend who is interested in crypto too?

How do I find a girlfriend who is interested in crypto too?

Attached: 5155954B-C675-4DBE-B919-31A6728842ED.jpg (1125x1533, 445.39K)

This has to be spam at this point

Eyes? Slits.

she isn't interested in crypto. it's a male simp posting for her on twitter because she doesn't even know what a blockchain is.

Dont know but I managed to find a nice girl who is into crypto, and has more than me, and knows more than me. Still working on the gf part.

two things, 1. fucking why would you care just get a god damn gf and 2. fuck you OP a thread died for this just get the fuck out of your chair and leave.

She looks a fair bit like Sean Malton now that I think about it

Cope

She posted on Any Forums and in an early adopter eth whale

Attached: EEC06ECC-5921-4DE3-90BE-63300A851994.jpg (1125x1415, 791.97K)

>She posted on Any Forums
Into the trash she goes...

good morning sir

that's literally a man

AWOOOOGA

Attached: cover9.jpg (896x900, 64.15K)

Whore

god damn

>those hips
thats a kangaroo-human hybrid isnt it

her name is Chad Gelina lmao but she's also stunning wow

no successful man wants a women thats "educated" or in the same field he is.

or a straight-up whore, for that matter.

Vagine? Slanted.

this

This. Men get extremely pissy if you know more than them about their favourite hobby.

go back roastie and take your simps with you

Attached: roastieopinion.jpg (399x400, 14.74K)

The West is filled with panty sniffing cucks who worship women and white knight for them at every opportunity. Islam removes the clitoris from women, puts them in bee keeper costumes, does not allow them to leave the house without be chaperoned by a male relative and murders them for attending school.

Which one do you think women are going to choose?

For the men the West represents consequence free sex (if you have game). You can have all the sex you want with women and skip the societal consequences of it, plus women are more promiscuous because they have no societal consequences. The lure of the West is you can get laid here. Unfortunately, its become too much of a good thing. Most people are reasonably sensible about it, but more and more people overindulge, especially women who have become kids in the candy store.

However, a strange thing is happening now. An unintended consequence of social engineering and technology, femcels are becoming a real thing. Dating has become heavily skewed pareto with 95% of women thinking they are worthy and holding out for the top 5% of men (used to be 80-20 but now has worsened). Outside the occasional pump and dump, most women have become victims of their own selectivity. They'll throw themselves at Chad, but ignore everyone else. They never marry and become wine aunts. Its a well documented phenomena

>know more than them
think you know more than them*

Why does she look white in her profile but asian in that picture?

she looks squinty in both

this, a dumb whore fucks better too. proves biz is mostly incels jerking off to anime and e thots

tummy

Attached: i3gqv8kygdy51.jpg (500x500, 20.2K)