Looks like he just walked off a construction site

>looks like he just walked off a construction site
>talks like a stereotypical New Yorker
And he’s massively over even without any sort of gimmick or character
Why?

Attached: A8463EE6-C5A3-4B64-AD74-3D78B6681695.jpg (640x427, 37.85K)

cody put him over

who is this guy

He has a character you goof you just describe it. What the fuck are smarks blind?

I love Eddie by the way

>looks like he just walked off a construction site
What's the problem with this? We've seen enough guys like Mark Hunt blast the fuck out of people in MMA and Ruiz in boxing that being a fat guy doesn't at all hurt your ability to be taken seriously as a guy who kicks ass. And you just explained his gimmick. He's a New Yorker every man, a blue collar wegro from the streets of NYC who don't take no guff.

>King's Road mark
>Obese
>Talks shit, loses, talks shit anyways
>Mentally unstable
He's a PW poster

he's a real new york nigga

Attached: keengs-ton.gif (498x281, 1.34M)

>#ImWithAEW

He's a fat fuck self insert

I'm more of a NJPW guy really. I'm just not a retard, or a console warrior faggot. Whichever one you are. No offense.

>every man
>don't take no guff.
Has BLM on his twitter bio and cries over criminal niggers getting put down. Yeah, he's such a bad ass

ya got me user

Eddie has the ability to tap directly into people's emotions using only his voice, it's wrestling gold

Of course he's a BLM guy, he's basically a nog himself. I don't blame him at all for taking up with his kind (Yankoids). As a proud Southroner myself, I understand these urban Yankoid types are all the same regardless of race.

being racist isn't badass, Cletus

Poor bait, tranny

Yeah and he's a worthless as one
That's why he's been languishing on the indies for decades

that's called putting in your dues, pawdna

>I'm more of a NJPW guy really.
>I'm just not a retard

Attached: 222.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

No, it's just being a fat shitter

I like his promos but he's a blob. Very unpleasant to see in action. Kingston needs a fucking tan.

And a shitload of dbol