So... did he kwab himself into retirement?

so... did he kwab himself into retirement?

Attached: 1642643717970.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h4Ue6pON9yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, he's going to come out and point at Roman after the latter pins Brock clean at Mania.

fuck no he's got bills. He'll show up in WWE

Apparently backstage at aew people were laughing at this promo and rolling their eyes . According to Brian last. Pretty sure Dax is leaking info to him

My heart still hopes it's a work but my brain knows it's not

>Apparently backstage at aew people were laughing at this promo and rolling their eyes
sounds like they were worked by the codeman

Brian Last doesn't know shit

His whole AEW oeuvre is retroactively becoming baseder and baseder as we learn how weird his brain is.

This is Cody’s last aew promo and some notes
> there is a smark who is yelling his ass off the whole promo, the crowd start to yell at him
> Cody says this might be his last promo so he’s going to do the “last promo” now
> he reference the pipe bomb , he mentions the bucks beating development red dragon , he references a lot of aew talent
> this really felt like knew he was leaving my basically going over the achievements he did including building the door
Basically Cody is autistic cringy and he’s a draw to me brother
youtu.be/h4Ue6pON9yY

Besides cornette he does have a lot of wrestling contacts , I know you wouldn’t know that because no one listens to his other podcasts

He's probably gonna wish he was retired when Vince has him going 50/50 with Corbin for months

Nah. It’s him versus Rollins at WM.

the way AEW fans are towards him shows me why I can't stand this fake af fanbase. Literally what did he do to get reigns/HHH tier heat? As far as I've seen nothing. Retards just jump on bandwagons.

When he did that match with jericho where if he lost he could never challenge for the AEW championship, he KWAB himself

He will be touring the bingo hall circuit any day now.

someone post the stupid codelander cape and shut this retarded faggot up

He's going to run for Senate as a Republican in Georgia. He's not going to get above 20% in the primary.

he's going to wwe, its just a question of before/at/after mania

How long does it take to get a huge neck tattoo removed? Vince won't let that shit be seen on his programming.

Smarks do it because they book the shows with their reactions . When it doesn’t go their way they revolt

No fag

All he needs is Trump’s blessing and he will automatically win the primary

But he'd lose all support from the AEW fans.

Yes.

Attached: download (14).jpg (1047x639, 53.22K)

The more it was obvious he wasn't turning heel, breaking their slow burn heel turn headcanon, the more desperate they got until they turned on him.

Why would that matter if he's just running for Senate in Georgia? AEW fans don't fucking matter in the grand scheme of things. Only 1 million viewers max, and I'm not sure how many of them are actually living in the state of georgia.