WWE 2k22

Will it live up to the hype? What are your biggest hopes in terms of roster?

Attached: rooqhbk.png (600x455, 305.06K)

The graphics are surprisingly improved compared to WWE 2K20. I’m just glad Sasha Banks didn’t get ripped off with her overall this time around. From an 80 to an 88, I’ll take it. I’m just waiting for March 8th.

the roster will probably be cool to use, the modern roster but all these old school guys will be fun to play with.
the biggest problem is, will it actually fucking work?

This is criminal. Ron Simmons is way more based than that hip swiveling sodomite on the right. Why are they rated the same?

lol how the fuck is Faarooq the same as HBK and Goldberg? he was way better than those guy

Wwe shills pls

Attached: 1625738484330.png (483x470, 183.71K)

Black privilege

Show some respect to WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ron Simmons, ya dingus.

>implying they’re the same person
Fuck outta here faggot

I forgot that this is a shitty 2K game. If AKI was making this you could select WCW Ron, NoD Faarooq, APA Faarooq and DAMN Ron.

I'll buy it for my grandson

I just want Satomura to be in

I hate these fucking point skill systems, it's mark shit. Allow the game to be completely skill based but give wrestlers tendencies towards certain styles.

>It's mark shit
Every sport game has ratings, you're just autistic and overreacting. If it makes you feel any better you can go in and make everyone's stats the same if you'd like.

charlotte flair and becky are higher than most of the men now

But it's not a sports game it's a solo fighting game, it's completely different than a team sports game.

It's only a solo fighting game if you have no friends. They've had ratings since HCTP get over it.

To be The Man, you've got to beat the men (and by men I mean Charles and Becko).

It's not a team game even with friends.

You don't how incredibly satisfying it is though to decimate some online tryhard's maxed out CAW with a jobber like Bo Dallas

I hope it's good. 2K kinda just sucks as a developer and I prefer the arcadey style of the original SvR