How much does it cost to build a home?

materials and labor on a small 4 bedroom 2 bath should be around $250k-$350k right?

Attached: nexthome.png (805x483, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hy-4NxJRxNQ
frenchestateagents.com/french-property-for-sale/view/56370TSM16/house-for-sale-in-Étagnac-charente-poitou-charentes-france
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're asking a bunch of jeets and neets how much it costs to build a house?

if you do it, secure one for your children.
In 30 years homes will be like 1mil

You can do it for under 200k if you look at non stick frame construction. Think something similar to a pole barn construction.

Prolly 'round tree fitty.

>materials
>labor
I want to build using the materials available on the property. With a few power tools and hand tools, also a generator, you could technically build something for practically free, although it would take at least a few months to build, depending on size. The caveat is finding somewhere that has very lax or no building codes. Also depending on your power, sanitation, and water needs that could add a lot more to the cost.

Now doing it conventionally also has a lot of hidden expenses. You're going to need an architect/planner on top of the materials and labor, plus building permits. I can't give you an exact estimate though.

Attached: arts-crafts-door.jpg (476x600, 96.73K)

sounds a little low desu, probably 400-500k for a 4-2 or $400/sq ft not including land

>just disregard residential building (((code))) bro.

>I want to build using the materials available on the property
youtu.be/hy-4NxJRxNQ

Get a couple buddies together and go full Guedelon.

Attached: guedelon-castle.jpg (780x520, 177.21K)

It's up to code throughout most of the country. It's not an actual barn and no one outside the architect could tell the difference. It still requires insulation and all that.

How much do those cost?
Do you hire peasants?

I looked into E. Washington & E. Oregon but they don't have jobs there, so I settled for Vegas

French chateaus on the countryside are pretty cheap. I've seen some go for sale as low as 200k euros. Old houses in rural France as a whole are pretty cheap, with some going down as low as 50k euros.

This is 1.5 acres for 200k euros

frenchestateagents.com/french-property-for-sale/view/56370TSM16/house-for-sale-in-Étagnac-charente-poitou-charentes-france

Attached: DOC1AKXYRR2H.jpg (757x600, 210.69K)

the problem with buying a house in france is it's in france

Yeah might wanna check your building codes there mr anarchist

Based castle builder

Unless your a carpenter and joiner as well as competent in half a dozen other trades then no, you aren't building shit.

Nice cabin for an old dude by himself

Prefabricated

I dunno, google can probably teach you most stuff, it can't be too hard

Is there something like stackoverflow except for builders?